𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬- 𝐊𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

*Kylie's POV*

*Kylie's POV*

"Not that it's really any of my business but why didn't Travis come? I thought he was bringing his friends too?" Stass asked me as we entered the house we would be staying in for the weekend with the rest of our friends trailing in behind us. We all split up and went in different directions of the house to find our rooms. I was getting the master bedroom and Stass was staying across the hall from me. I dropped my bags off in my room and sat on the bed with a huff. It was the first weekend of Coachella and I really couldn't wait to just let loose and have fun with my friends for the weekend. "So are you going to answer me?" Stass asked as she strolled into the room with her arms folded across her chest I mentally rolled my eyes "we've been arguing a lot lately and just before we were supposed to leave he started complaining about me leaving Stormi with Khloe this weekend. And of course, that blew up into something huge so he said he wasn't coming anymore." I replied, shrugging my shoulders.

"I'm sorry Ky" Stass replied as she hugged me "it is what it is in a way I'm glad he didn't come. I didn't want to ruin anyone's weekend and if he would have ended up coming I know we would have started arguing about something so it's for the best. But I don't want to talk about it anymore. I wanna enjoy the weekend so we should get moving. Jaden is supposed to perform in two hours." I said as I grabbed my luggage and pulled out the outfit I wanted to wear tonight. Ariel had already done my makeup on the drive here so I didn't have to worry about doing that. Stass went back to her room to change and I did the same but not before I FaceTimed Khloe to check on Stormi.

She was playing in a little ball pit with True which made me smile at the sight. Khloe told me to have fun and she would text me throughout the day to let me know how my daughter was. I changed into my outfit and added accessories and took a few pictures for Instagram before exiting the room to go find the rest of my friends. "Bitch you look so good!" Ariel exclaimed as I walked into the living room where everyone had started pre-gaming. I thanked him and took a few shots of Don Julio before we all decided we should leave.

We all boarded the party bus and started drinking again. I wanted to make the most out of this weekend and not give a second thought to whatever was going on with me and Travis. By the time we pulled up to the venue we were all buzzed. Security was tripled for this weekend. I just wanted to make sure my friends and myself were protected in every aspect. When fans saw us walking off the bus I could see them rushing towards us but thankfully my security team kept them at bay. Coachella provided additional security for us this weekend too so I definitely felt safe.

I caught up with my sister Kendall and Hailey so we all decided we would watch Jaden's performance together. We were off to the side in the VIP access area where fans weren't able to get close so we could enjoy the performance without any interruptions. Willow opened up the performance and as always her voice was everything. Then Jaden came out and the crowd went even crazier than they already were.