𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞- 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐏𝐮𝐠𝐡🎃

**Y/N's POV**

**Y/N's POV**

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I rolled over to my side as I heard my girlfriend groan and then let out a huff. "Y/NN, I swear to God if you don't shut that damn alarm off" I opened one eye reaching for my vibrating phone on my nightstand. I slid my finger across the screen to stop the alarm. I then turned around to my original position, stuffing my face into my girlfriend's neck "are you happy now?" I mumbled as I wrapped my arm around my girlfriend's waist pulling her closer into my grasp.

"Very shut up now so I can go back to sleep" I chuckled at her response "I think the point of an alarm is to wake you up my love" I replied as I kissed her neck sweetly.

These were the small moments I truly lived for. My girlfriend Florence and I had been together for almost three years now. Florence or Ren as I called her was truly my best friend and the absolute love of my life. She was born in Oxford but was raised in Manchester, England. She then moved to San Francisco several years ago after she lost both parents in a devastating car accident.

Florence was in the car when it happened. They were taking a small road trip from San Francisco to UCLA where her older brother Tom was attending school. On their way back to San Francisco a driver of a semi-truck fell asleep at the wheel and crashed into their rental car. Killing her parents instantly and sending Florence to the hospital where she was in intensive care for the next week.

When her parents passed Tom took over the parenting role completely giving up his college education to solely focus on his younger sister.

When Florence and I met in our sophomore year of high school she was still dealing with a lot of issues from losing her parents in that accident. Everything between the two of us was strictly friendship and it eventually blossomed into a relationship our senior year of high school.

Tom has been completely supportive of his younger sister's relationship since day one and that truly meant the world to both Florence and I. Tom truly rooted for us to be together even when we were just friends.

When we graduated high school we were elated when we got accepted into Pacific Grove University. I honestly didn't know what I would have done if we didn't. Choosing what we would be studying for in school was one of the most stressful things we had ever done in our lives.

Florence and I had a few weeks of restless nights trying to decide because how do eighteen-year-olds know exactly what they want to do for the rest of their lives? I decided to study architectural design while Florence decided to study film production.  Now at twenty we recently moved into our first apartment and it's been nothing but bliss for us.