𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞- 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

**Y/N's POV**

**Y/N's POV**

"Hey boss, Michael is here" Lonzo my right-hand man said as he peaked his head into my office. I nodded in response as I lit the cigar in my mouth and then took a drink out of my glass letting the liquor roll down my throat. I took a seat in my leather chair and put my head back for a minute before looking out of the window watching the waves crash onto the rocks below.

A minute later a knock on my door knocked me out of my thoughts when Lonzo walked into my office with Michael trailing in behind him already looking nervous. "Care for a drink?" I asked both men who shook their heads and muttering a no thank you. Lonzo walked to his usual spot by the door while I instructed Michael to sit down in the chair across from me. "It's a beautiful day, isn't it?" I asked. Michael nodded "do you know why I asked you to be here today?" Michael shook his head and I sighed as I took a puff from my cigar.

"I was promised a shipment of the purest cocaine by you Michael, you promised it was even purer than the Columbians cocaine. And do you know what I got from you instead?" Michael gulped "Y/N I gave you my word that it would be better than the Columbians and I swear it is" I chuckled. "You know I don't fucking like liars Mikey I paid you a lot of money for that shipment and do you wanna know something?" I said as I got up from my seat I could see that Michael was beginning to sweat.

I sat on my desk directly in front of him and chugged the rest of the whiskey in my glass I leaned towards him and whispered in his ear "I paid five million dollars for top-shelf cocaine and I got fucking baking powder and chalk from you" I sat up straight and looked into his eyes that were wide with fear. "Y/N I-" he began to say when I lifted my hand and shook my head "you promised me working with you was the right direction to go in and I believed you. But you took my money and you thought you could run with it that was where you fucked up Michael." I pulled the pistol out of my waistband and brought the gun up to his head and pulled the trigger. I watched his body slump in the chair and I sighed.

"Lonzo get him out of here clean this shit up and bring in a new chair. After you're done with that go to the address I texted to you and get my fucking money back I know that's where that motherfucker hides all of his cash. And make sure you take some more as interest for making me get my new shirt dirty." I replied wiping my hands on a handkerchief and throwing it into the fire I had burning in the fireplace. I placed the gun back into my waistband and walked out of my office. I made sure everything was running smoothly before calling it a day I hadn't been home for the last two days and I knew my girlfriend was worried about me.

I hated having someone worry about me but then again it felt good to have someone care about me as much as my girlfriend cared about me. It wasn't something I was used to when you get into the life I lived it was hard to find someone who genuinely cared about you and not about what I had. I was young, good looking, I had great dick game, and I was rich. Most girls that threw themselves at me were all about the money and what I could give them they didn't truly care about who I was as a person.