07.

"nononono, you dont understand." luke muttered before he pulled out his phone.

"calum hood, from the old five seconds of summer band." he showed him the lock screen, of him and calum, shoving it into the police officers face.

"sir, ple-"

"no you stop!" luke let out a frustrated groan before shaking his head. "he's missing and you're not doing shit!"

"luke, calm yoursel-"

"this is my fault ashton." luke turned around to stare at the curly haired boy, taking a breath before shaking his head.

"this is my fault." he whispered once more, his eyes going to his phone screen, to the police offer, back to ashton before he was off down the road, ashton screaming his name.

----

bang bang bang

"who the hell is it?!"

"luke!"

the tan boy let out a groan before he stood up from the couch, walking toward the front door.

"what the hell do you want?" the bruised up boy asked once he opened the door.

"is calum here?"

"why the hell would calum be here."

luke stared at him, the dark bruises all over his face and arms, making the blonde boy shake his head.

"never mind." he whispered as he turned around on his heel, starting to walk down the steps.

he stood there quietly as he looked around the street, kicking a pebble under his foot before he let out a scream, falling to the sideway as he shut his eyes tightly.

----

"michael!" calum screamed as he curled into a ball, shutting his eyes as he tried to catch his breath.

"stop." he mumbled as he opened his eyes, his eyes meeting michaels.

"tell me where luke is." he mumbled before he gripped the front of calums collar, pulling him close.

"i dont know."

michael just rolled his eyes before pushing him back down, running a hand through his hair as he shut his eyes tightly.

"fine." he breathed out before he took the boys legs, pulling him down.

"were gonna have to do it the hard way."

----

luke slowly started walk once again, crossing his arms over his chest as he let out a breath, before he stopped walking.

'michael get off of me!'

luke started to look around, chewing his lip ring harshly.

"calum.." he mumbled. "ohmygodohmygodohmygod." he muttered before shaking his head.

"it's just your thoughts luke." he muttered to himself before taking a breath, again.

'stop it!'

luke turned to his left as he heard the voice coming from a open upstairs bedroom, making him raise an eyebrow.

he looked toward the front door and back to the window as he hesitated before walking to the door.

he knocked and the a scream stopped before luke stood there, his eyes to his feet before the door opened.

luke looked up at his breath stopped.

"michael." he whispered quietly.

"luke?" the red head laughed quietly before running a hand through his hair.

"what are you doing here?"

"i just- i though-" luke looked back behind michael and back toward the boy.

"have you seen calum?"

"no?"

"oh, alright." luke nodded before playing with his lip ring as he turned around, starting to walk away.

"hey luke?"

luke turned around the stare at the red head.

"what?" he asked as the other boy smirked.

"it was nice meeting you again." he winked before luke started to turn around again and walk away before he heard the one thing that made his heart shatter.

he heard calum scream his name right behind michaels back.

-----

lol hi alright so whats up how are you guys

20 votes / 20 comments

alright so i love you all and I hope this chapter was better than yesterday's even though it's also short??