04.

it was midnight and luke sat at a police station for basically almost killing a person to death, while ashton was on the other side of town trying to get calum to eat.

ashton put the pizza under the boys nose, sighing. "c'mon man, eat."

calum didnt budge, his eyes still focused on one thing as ashton finally gave up, setting the plate down on the table before he started to walk toward his jacket.

"im going to go get luke, that plate better be empty the time i get back."

and ashton was gone.

calums eyes moved down the two slices on the plate on the table before he took it, walking outside.

he walked toward the garbage can outside, dropping the pizzas inside.

well ashton didnt say where the pizza had to go.

the kiwi boy walked back inside the house, the plate going into the sink while he went into their room.

he laid down in bed, his eyes closing as his mind wondered to the point where this was suppose to be the part where he cuddled into the blonde boy, holding him close, but instead he just laid there, crying himself to sleep instead.

----

ashton and luke were driving back to the house all three of them shared, silence filling the air.

"you didn't have to tell him." luke finally whispered, his eyes out the window as he just leaned his forehead against it.

"you didn't have to cheat on him." ashton commented back, his eyes still on the road while his hands tightening on the wheel.

"it was a mistake!" luke threw his hands up in defeat, letting his head fall back a bit.

"you weren't drunk."

"we weren't dating when it started."

"then why did you continue it while you started to date calum?" ashton asked, his eyes finally meeting lukes for a brief second.

"we were suppose to stop." luke whispered, his eyes going to the window again, letting out a small breath.

"i told him, ashton, i told him straight out we had, we needed to stop, he didn't listen." his eyes going back to the curly haired lad.

"he didn't listen," the boys back hitting the car seat. "he told me if i tried to stop whatever happened between us, he would tell calum, he would tell him that this was all me, he told me, he would tell calum that I started this, i didnt stop it, he wanted to ruin us."

ashton didnt know what to say or do, so he kept his eyes on the road, his lip going in between his teeth.

"more importantly he wanted to ruin the love of my life."

and that's just when luke leaned his forehead on the window once again, just letting the tears fall.

----

luke slowly stepped into the bedroom, the smell of heartbreak already reeking the room.

luke just let a small breath, his shirt going off, the same with his jeans.

he crawled into the bed, his face turned toward calums back, his lip ring going in between his teeth.

"baby boy, please." luke whispered, his arms wrapping around the boys waist, calum flinching slightly, the kiwi boys eyes closing tightly.

"i love you, only you." he pulled the boy closer to his chest, calum trying so hard not to break.

"i know, i know," luke let out a quiet laugh. "what i did was stupid, dumb, idiotic." luke licked his lower lip as he buried his head into the boys neck, calums breath getting heavier than before.

"i didnt want to hurt you, i didnt want ryan, god he's so stupid." his lips gently pressing soft kisses along his neck.

"in the end i still hurt you, god, i still hurt you, and i didnt want you to be hurt in the first, i tried to keep my world safe." his lips slowly started to suck at the boys neck, the kiwi boy letting out a small breath, wanting to push the boy as, but couldn't

"i guess that didnt work." luke finally said, after leaving a medium purple reddish mark on his neck, before turning the boy to look at him.

"i love you." luke whispered before he straddled the boy, pinning the boys arms above his head, calum gulping slightly as he tried to hardest not to look in the boys eyes, but he failed at that.

luke waited for the boys reply, pleading for forgiveness in his eyes.

calum wanted to cry, and scream, and he doesn't know, but he wanted to do something.

"i love you too." calum finally replied maybe, five minutes later, a big smile forming on the blondes face

their lips meeting, luke slowly nipping at the boys lower lip, making calum let out a small whimper, a smirk on the other boys lips, his hands under the boys shirt.

----

I CANT WRITE SMUT TBH OR LIKE READ IT KINDA

SO YANNO IF YOU WANT TO WRITE IT MESSAGE ME OR SOMETHING OR ILL JUST SKIP THE SMUT THANKS LOL

20 VOTES / 20 COMMENTS