10.

luke stepped out the bathroom as he looked down the hall, and over toward where the stairs were.

he walked down the steps as he noticed ashton and calum sitting on the couch, both quiet as he faked a coughed.

"hey, baby, the showers ready." he smiled weakly at the kiwi boy as he stood up, nodding his head toward ashton as he muttered a small 'thank you'.

both boys walked up the stairs and into the bathroom, luke gently chewing his lower lip as he shut the door behind him, his eyes going toward the smaller boy, watching as the band tee came off calums body, showing his back before luke took a step closer to him, wrapping his arms around the boys waist from behind.

calum hummed quietly as he gently turned toward the taller boy, smiling weakly at him as he just nodded his head slightly. "hey you." he mumbled quietly, gulping slightly as he just shut his eyes, sighing.

"i love you." luke mumbled as he gently pressed a soft kiss to the boys cheek. "im so sorry i wasn't there to stop him." luke gently pulled away as he just slipped his own shirt off.

"c'mon, let's shower now."

"yeah, let's shower." calum turned around to look at him as he smiled weakly before he started to take his jeans off.

----

ashton paced around his room as he chewed his nails gently, hearing the small giggles and the water hitting the shower floor from the bathroom next to ashtons.

he shut his eyes before sighing as he sat down on his bed, hearing his phone go off, making him reach over and grab it, raising an eyebrow once he noticed a text message from michael, deciding to look at it, noticing the message came from a group, clicking it.

february 20, 2015; 8:07pm.
michael; level one; done.

ashton chewed his lip as he looked at who was all in the group.

luke.
calum.
ryan.
michael.
and well ashton.

february 20, 8:09pm.
michael; you better watch your back, all of you.

ashton shut his eyes before shaking his head, running out his room and over toward the other room, looking around the room as he spotted one phone on the bedside, grabbing it around as he noticed the same messages from the chat, making him wonder whos phone this belonged to.

he tried to think of a passcode, finally realizing this belonged to calum as he pressed in the number. '5853' the iphone unlocking.

"cheeky shit." ashton muttered as he went to his messages, about to tap on the group chat, until he heard a cough come from the doorway, making him almost drop the phone as he turned around, smiling weakly at the two boys, both with confusion written on their lips.

"i uh, dont check your messages." was all ashton said as he threw the phone on the bed, pushing both boys out of the way as he scrambled to his room, shutting the door and let out a small breath, shaking his head.

----

"smile."

"no."

"please?" luke pouted and let the phone stay on the boys face, making him laugh quietly before hiding his face with his hands.

"babyyyyyyyyyy." the blonde boy pouted as he moved a bit closer to him, letting his nose hit the older boys nose, slowly starting to rub his nose against the boys, a giggle leaving calums laugh.

luke smiled gently as he pulled back slightly, letting his thumb gently rub the boys cheek, watching as calum play with his hem of his own shirt.

"baby boy."

"your baby boy." calum whispered quietly, his eyes going to look into lukes.

"all mine."

----

ashton and calum sat on the couch, well ashton sitting while calum had his head on the boys lap.

"i was just overwhelmed." calum whispered, his eyes on the tv screen where 'good luck charlie' was playing.

"i totally forgot he cheated on me." calum whispered, shutting his eyes and shaking his head, trying his hardest not to cry.

"hey, it's alright." ashton replied, his hand going to the boys shoulder, rubbing it softly. "it's going to be fine, you love him, yeah?"

"i love him so much."

"and you basically forgave him already, you're going to be fine." ashton smiled down at the kiwi boy, gently pressing a kiss to the boys cheek, the front door opening as luke came stumbling in with 6 bags in his hand, shutting the door with his foot as he just went straight to the kitchen, calum sitting up, rubbing his eyes as he made his way where luke just ran off too.

calum leaned on the doorframe as luke put away the food he bough, gently chewing his lip as luke glanced up at him for a second, smiling weakly over at his way.

calum got off the doorframe and made his way toward the boy, leaning on the counter. "you alright?"

luke looked up at the kiwi boy before he nodded his head, putting away the goldfish.

"yeah, im fine, ran toward trouble at the store but, all is well, done worry baby boy." calum nodded his head as he reached over slightly as he pressed a kiss to the corner of lukes mouth, smiling weakly at him.

"wanna help me do the dishes?"

"but we have a dishwasher for that."

"i just want to spend time for my boyfriend, thats all."

calum smiled gently at him before grabbing the boys hand, starting to walk out the kitchen and up the stairs.

"hey ashton, the dishwasher is waiting for you!"

ashton looked up from his phone and over his shoulder at the staircase.

"oh, have mercy on me." the curly haired boy muttered to himself, running his hand through his hair before calling back.

"please be quiet if you decide to touch each other's dick!!"

both boys letting out a laugh before they stumbled into their room, luke shutting the door as he cupped the boys cheek, his lips hitting calums as he gently let the kiwis boy back hit the soft comfy bed.

----

ok so idk if i should do smut where they give one another handjobs to each other or something lol

and if i do i need someone to write it alright thanks 😅

30 votes / 20 comments

and how was your guys day so far?