12.

"are you okay?" luke asked ashton once again as ashton held the ice packet onto his forehead, nodding his head.

lukes eyes trailed off of ashton where both sat behind the ambulance and over toward the other car that they basically almost ran into, considering they always hit the ditch.

he kept his eyes as the police finally opened the door, pulling someone out as the stumbled slightly as the purplish hair boy stood up straight, lukes eyes widening before his blue eyes went toward calum, where he sat, some really tall freak fixing the tiny cut he got from the little accident.

he blinked before shaking his head, looking back where he looked at michael, noticing him there while he chewed his lip harshly as he stood up, walking toward him once the police walked off.

"what the hell was that?!" luke whispered loudly while approaching him.

"what was what?" michael asked, raising an eyebrow.

"this wasn't even suppose to be part of the plan." michael shrugged before smirking slightly. "but hey, it works."

"oh, dont applaud yourself." luke muttered before crossing his arms over his chest as he shut his eyes, opening them up after a couple seconds.

"if you're just wanting me, mess with me." he muttered before sighing. "please, dont mess with him," luke pointed toward ashton, where he sat with the ice pack still in his hand.

"and dont mess with him either." luke said a little more sternly as he pointed where calum sat.

"alright, mess with me, and only me." he groaned.

"dont hurt my best friends just because you're, some complete fucking creep."

"that totally hurt me." michael rolled his eyes before starting to walk away. "fine, you, me, my house, tomorrow morning, be there or you're gonna regret it." and off he went.

luke stood there staring at michael as he rolled his eyes before crossing his arms over his chest before turning around and walking to where calum and ashton sat now.

"was that michael?" calum asked, his eyes moving away from the brown haired boy to the blonde haired boy, making luke force a smile on his lips.

"no, it was a look-a-like." he sat down beside calum and gently grabbed onto his hand softly.

"you alright, yeah?"

"yeah im fine, are you babyboy?"

"better than ever." calum replied quietly before scooting a little closer to the taller boy, pressing a kiss to the corner of his mouth before fully kissing him, making ashton scrunch his nose up in disgust.

----

luke laid in the dark with his eyes wide opened, calum sleeping peacefully next to him as the blonde boy gently rubbed his back.

lukes eyes went toward the clock where it read 3:03 am, his eyes wandering everywhere in the pitch black room, shaking his head before starting to shake calum awake.

"baby,," he whispered, shaking him shoulders gently before calum groaned, rubbing at his eyes.

"hey, i want you to pack alright?" he whispered before starting to stand up, making calum furrow his eyebrows.

"why?"

"were going on a trip." luke lied, turning the light on as calum let out another groan.

"just pack everything, okay?" luke whispered before walking toward the bed again, cupping his cheeks softly. "just trust me." he whispered, making calum nod his head slowly.

luke walked out the bedroom and toward ashtons, opening the door before stepping in, turning the light on and off repeatedly, making ashton groan as the boy threw his pillow over toward the doorway.

"hey, get up and pack."

"why?" ashtons muffled voice sounded through the room.

"just do it, we need to get out of here."

"why?" repeated ashton as he yawned, slowly starting to sit up and look toward the boy.

"i need to keep calum safe." luke shrugged as he started to make his way toward the closet, grabbing some shirts. "here, I'll start." the boy nodded before throwing them to the floor, making him groan.

"what time is it anyway?"

"thre-" Ashton groaned as he threw his hands up, falling back on his bed.

"and i wanna be out of here in an hour." ashton groaned again before pointing toward the door.

"oh, just get out."

luke smiled a bit before walking out the boys room and toward his own.

he walked in as he spotted calum sitting on the floor, throwing all his socks, and underwear into a duffle bag.

"you do know some of those are mine, right?"

"thats okay," he replied, looking behind his shoulder at the boy, smiling weakly at him. "we share our clothes anyway."

----

luke rubbed at his face as he yawned, setting the blankets in the front seat, shutting the door as he looked up to watch ashton carry his bag of stuff, dropping them beside the car.

"didnt know i could be a girl until now."

calum let out a small laugh as he stuffed the rest of the bags in the trunk, shutting it before nodding his head. "okay, im sure we got everything."

"are we coming back?" ashton asked before opening the back door, throwing his stuff in the backseat.

"of course." luke replied before passing ashton the keys, making him nod his head. "but for now we have to get out of sydney."

"what about america?" calum grinned, leaning on the car. "i always wanted to go to america."

"or canada," ashton added on, his eyes making contact with luke for a second.

"we will, but for now, just a couple of hours away from here."

ashton nodded as he looked back at the house, sighing as he looked toward luke, nodding his head before getting in the drivers side.

luke opened the back door before calum crawled in, the blonde lad following as he shut the door, leaning on the car seat before wrapping his arm around the boys shoulder, chewing his lip softly while calum just leaned the boys body.

ashton started the engine before he scrunched his face up a bit, taking one last look at the house before pulling out the driveway, looking in the review mirror, watching as calum fell back asleep, with luke whispering sweet nothings in his ear.

----

okay well this story is almost over too oops haha, and just a heads up it's not gonna have a happy ending :\\

and there might be a double update today just because i kinda rushed this chapter

alright but thanks again for voting and commenting.

35 votes / 20 comments