19.

the two boys stood at the entrence of the airport as both parents stood in front of them.

"and not telling me you were leaving until today!" liz started to raise her voice, before andrew can stop her. "hey, its okay hun." he assured her.

on the other hand, both parents of cal both hugged him, telling him that he had to message them when they got to vancouver.

"yes, mother." he groaned, his arms crossing over his chest as he smiled weakly at them. "i promise i will." he whispered, he wrapped his arms around his mother, pressing a soft kiss to her temple. "ill be back soon." he whispered as he unwrapped his arms from his almost crying mother.

calum hugged his father next, pulling away after a couple of seconds later as he nodded his head a bit, smiling over at them.

"well this it." he muttered.

"and to think we wouldve been doing this for collage." his father spoke before resting his hand on his boys shoulder, making calum do a slight smile, grabbing his duffle bag and putting it on his shoulder.

"ill see you guys." he whispered before grabbing his suitcase next, starting to walk toward luke and his parents.

"and you behave yourself, hemmings."

"i know, mother." he replied as he let out a huff, spotting calum as he grabbed two of his suitcases he had. "ill call you when i get there." he ended the conversation as both of his parents hugged him at the same time, making him let out a cough.

it took about another five minutes before they were checked in, the suitcases out of ther hands as he let out a sigh, before they started to walk toward the security.

"i miss this." calum whispered quietly, making luke raise an eyebrow before his eyes went to the boy.

"miss what?"

"getting to travel the place, getting to go to concerts, getting to spend time with my ex three best friends."

"ex?" the boy asked quietly, looking over at him as he sighed a bit.

"one became my lover, the other decided to turn against me, and ones just a good lad." he whispered. "i missed what all four of us had."

luke kept quiet as they walked to where the security was, waiting in the line as the blonde finally spoke up.

"i missed it too."

----

"flight 28 to vancouver, canada, boarding now."

the girl spoke in the intercom as both boys looked over at each other, both smiling weakly to each other as they stood up.

"well this is it." luke muttered as he gently slipped his hand with the boys gently.

"this is it." was all calum replied as he just chewed his lip softly.

about another ten minutes or so, both boys sat in the seats they got assigned, calum by the window, luke in the middle, and where ashton was suppose to be sitting by the aisle.

calums eyes were looking out the plane's window as he hummed some katy perry song to himself why luke just scrolled through his pictures, since his and calum's phone had to be disconnected.

"you know," calum spoke as his eyes looked over at the boy who was sitting next to him. "im happy we get to do this."

luke looked away from his phone, tilting his head slightly to gesture for the boy to go on.

"get to move somewhere, i mean, to move somewhere and start something new, a new life."

----

calum let his head rest beside the window as a yawn escaped his mouth, rubbing at his eyes before he looked over at luke, whos head was facing down, as snores left his mouth.

calum sighed as he yawned once again before he heard someone sit down beside luke, making him turn to see ryan.

"ryan?" he asked, confused while he looked around the plane.

"calum."

"what are you?" he asked, "what are you doing here?" he replied quietly, his eyes going to luke, wanting the boy to wake up before he looked over at the boy again.

"i just wanted to talk about luke."

"what, why?"

"you deserve to know calum, you always deserved to know." the boy smoke, a smirk forming on his lips.

luke jolt awake, making calum jump up as he looked at the blonde, and back at the empty seat, making him furrow his eyebrows together.

"you okay?" calum asked quietly, his hand going to the boys back gently, his thumb rubbing against his shirt softly.

"yeah, bad dream thats all." luke whispered, unbuckling his seat belt as he let himself lay on the boys lap, closing his blue eyes. "sing to me."

"now?"

a muffled 'mhm' came from lukes closed lips, making him nod his head, thinking of a song to sing.

"so she said what's the problem baby," calum sang softly, and quietly, his hands gently running through the boys now short hair.

"what's the problem, i don't know, well maybe im in love." the boy whispered, moving closer to his lips. "love." he repeated before sitting back in his chair.

"think about it, every time i think about it, can't stop thinking 'bout it." the boy gently let his hand rest on the boys chest.

"how much longer will it take to cure this, just to cure it cause i can't ignore it if it's love," the boy sang quietly, his eyes locked on the boy who was laying on his lap.

"love." finished the taller boy, making calum smile as he let his hand rest on the pale cheek.

"makes me wanna turn around and face me but i don't know nothing 'bout love." calum let his thumb gently rub the boys cheek, wanting the boy to go back to go sleep.

"come on, come on." both boys sang at the same time, making calum, and luke, smile.

"turn a little faster." calum whispered.

"come on, come on." luke gently whispered at the same time calum did once again, his eyes still closed.

"the world will follow after." luke sang quietly to himself, opening his eyes to stare up at calum.

"come on, come on." both boys once again sang quietly, calum moving closer to lukes face, while luke gently propped himsel on his arms.

"cause everybody's after love." calum finished quietly before his thumb and forefinger gently lifted the boy chin, pressing his lips to lukes.

----

if you remember that song i love you forever omg

but hello how was your guys day been?

decided to update because why not? haha

35 votes / 20 comments

ily ok you all mean a lot to me and im so sorry i never get to message you on imessage a lot or wattpad i just been busy.