11.

this was written by ((smut part)) by @cake_crobert_hirwin so yanno thank her!!

Calum hit his back on the matress behind him as Luke crawled up his body and sat on his thighs.

He started kissing the kiwi boy, his lips hungrily against Calums as he felt Lukes lip ring on his lip which he adored alot.

Calum gripped Lukes ass to make it clear that he wanted the taller boy now.

"L-luke" Calum whimpered as Luke started sucking a hickey on the boys' neck, taking his time to make it visible.

When he was done with the hickey he looked at his master piece and smirked at himself

"Mine" Luke said as he started to palm Calum through his skinny black jeans that had a visible trace of Calums hard on.

He started to kiss the smaller boy again and again, sloppily,but with so much passion that Calum moaned out quite loudly.

"Fuck Cal... Ash will hear us" Luke shushed the whimpering boy under him as he started to unzip Calums pants.

"Please Lukey...I need you" Calum moaned.

Luke pulled off his boyfriends pants and started stroking Calumd lenght through his boxers.

Calum shuddered underneath him, his breathing heavy and whimpers of Lukes name coming from his mouth.

Luke smirked as he watched the trembling boy, pulling down Calums boxers all the way to his ankles as he eyed Calums huge cock that sprung upwards towards the ceiling.

Lukes mouth watered as he looked at Calums painfull looking erection that had his semi-hard on, to become fully hard and visible through his really tight jeans

He took Calum in his hand as he started stroking it, wiping some of the pre-cum that was leaking onto the base of his dick

"S-shit" Calum moaned as he felt Lukes thumb brush against his swolen slit and spreading more of the pre-cum on the tip.

"L-luke... What about y-you?" Calum asked

"Dont worry about me baby, its all about you right now" Luke said as he put his cold hand under Calums shirt and started playing with his nipples.

Swirling them in his pointer finger and thumb, circling it and pinching it once in a while.

Luke was stroking Calums cock faster. he swirled his wrist around Calums lenght making the boy whimper.

"Lukey...M'close" Calum moaned as Luke started playing with Calums balls with his other hand.

"Cum baby... Cum for me" Luke said as he started kissing Calums now red and plump lips and put his tongue into the smaller boys' mouth, swirling them together and exchanging saliva.

Calum moaned into Lukes mouth as he came in Lukes hand, still kissing his boyfriend passionatly.

They pulled away and Luke got a already dirty shirt from the floor and wiped his hand, wiping the cum that came out of Calums length.

Calum pulled up his boxers and layed on the bed while Luke got behind him, spooning the now fragile boy who was still panting from the long orgasm that he just had.

He snuggled into Lukes touch feeling safe and peaceful.

"I love you Lukey" Calum said closing his eyes and drifting to sleep, but not until he heard his Luke mutter the same words.

"I love you too Cal" as Luke snuggled his nose to Calums neck and breathed in his scent and now he knew that he was right where he belonged

In the touch of his love!

----

ashton slowly took the pillow off his head once he didn't hear any moans or anything that would make him cringe at night.

he slowly sat up his bed as he took a small breath before shaking his head.

"I said be quiet if you wanted to touch each other's dicks!!"

he stood up before he heard lukes voice through the walls.

"correction, i only touched his dick, therefor, we can make noise!!"

there ashton growled to himself before he grabbed the phone and went out his room and down the stairs to finish putting the dishes in the dishwasher.

----

ashton rubbed his eyes as he walked up the stairs once again that evening, chewing his lip softly as he was about the open his bedroom door before turning his head to look at the two other boys bedroom door before walking toward it, knocking on it softly as he stuck his head in, both boys curled into each other, snores leaving their mouth as he just shrugged his shoulders, going back to his room.

he sat down on his bed as he just yawned, looking at the time on the clock, making his eyes widen.

"only seven!" he groaned before falling on his back on his best before shaking his head.

"thats it, were going out." and up the curly haired boy was to the other nerdbombers room.

----

"ashhhh." luke groaned as he watched calum rub at his eyes before luke sat back as he looked at the road.

"where are we even going?"

"out."

"yeah, but where?" calum finally spoke before huffing and sitting back, crossing his arms over his chest.

"a party, I think." calum just scrunched his nose up a bit, rubbing at his eyes as he yawned softly before looking out the window.

"or bowling," ashton finished as calum sat up straight smiling widely. "yes please!"

all three boys phone either vibrated or 'binged' as they looked at each other in confusion before luke slipped his phone out of his pocket, unlocking it as he just clicked on the message app.

february 21st, 2015; 7:36pm.
michael; so, bowling it is! :D

"uh, guys?" luke mumbled before he looked up at the road and over toward ashton.

"how the hell does he know where were going?"

ashton glanced at luke before he started to slip out his phone in his back pocket with his free hand, scrunching his nose up a bit, not knowing the car was going in the other lane.

"um, ashton." luke sat back in his seat before he started to reach for the wheel, the light that was far away getting closer before the person honked, making luke turn the wheel a little to fast as they slid into the ditch, making ashton hit his forehead on the wheel, passing out.

"holy shit." luke muttered as he looked back at calum, watching as the boys eyes widened.

his phone buzzed again as he looked down at it, hesitating before unlocking it.

february 21st, 2015; 7:40pm.
michael; well, that was a little to easy, thought it would be harder than that;)

----

hello there people!! Kinda hope you like this chapter better??

30 votes / 20 comments

QOTD; does anyone wanna be friends with me because im in need of those tbh haha.

okay love you all, thank you for voting and commenting and following!!