15.

"mom." the boy groaned as joy wrapped her arms around her son, hugging him tight.

"im fine." he told her for the sixth time, trying to get out of her grip.

joy sighed as she looked at her son once last time before nodding her head.

"i know baby," she whispered, cupping his cheeks. "i was just worried."

"it's okay mrs.hood." ashton finally spoke up, smiling weakly at her. "we got him back safe."

luke stood there, nodding his head as he glanced out the window, letting out a small breath before he brought his attention back to the group, a fake smile spreading across his face.

----

ashton rolled over on the little air mattress that was lying in the livingroom as he took abreath, starting to sit up.

he made sure he wasn't making any noise before he grabbed his phone, jacket and car keys, going out in the back door.

it took maybe ten minutes or less until he parked in front of his own house, his eyes going to the time as it was midnight and back to the house im front of him, noticing his little sisters room light still on, making him smile weakly as he ran a hand through his hair, getting out.

he walked toward the front door as he stood there for about a good two minutes, rising his hand finally to knock on the door before freezing, taking a breath as he let his hand fall to his side, his eyes going toward his shoes before he turned on his heel, walking off the porch.

----

"where would he go?" calum asked as he sat there on the island, his eyes on his phone while he brought the spoon up to his lips, taking the captain crunch into his mouth.

"we already tried his moms place." luke sighed as he fiddled with his fingers, pulling his lip ring in between his teeth, shaking his head.

there was silence as the kiwi boy sat there, eating away at his bowl or cereal while luke stood on the other side of the island, his mind racing as he tried to think of any place he can be.

"michael wouldn't follow him, would he?" the taller boy asked, his head tilting a bit as he looked toward his boyfriend.

"he couldn't." the shorter boy replied, setting his phone down as he sighed, his eyes on the boy as he stood up, starting to drink the milk that was left in the bowl.

"but where could he have gone to?"

"luke, i dont know." calum replied as he set the bowl down on the counter, groaning as he threw his head back a bit.

"just, call him again, will you?" the older boy turned on his heel, staring over at the other boy.

"alright." was the only thing that left lukes lips as he started to dial the boys number.

calum grabbed his phone, sliding it in his pocket as he kept his eyes on the blonde boy.

luke let out a groan as he set his phone down, the call going straight to voicemail.

"this is bullshit, complete bullshit." he muttered, throwing his hands up. "he knew he couldn't go anywhere! why would he?" the kept going on and on and on.

calum shook his head before he walked behind the boy, resting his head on the boys back as he wrapped his arms around the boys torso.

"it's going to be okay." calum whispered quietly. "were going to find him, alright? it's going to be alright."

luke started to calm down as he let one of his hands rest on the boys hands, nodding his head while turning it to look over his shoulder at the kiwi boy.