06.

"hi."

"uh, hey." he whispered quietly before he looked around the small little building with a few people inside it.

"you alright?"

"yea, yea."

"look, im sorry."

"michael." calum sighed before he put his hands on the table, his eyes going straight to look into the boys.

"just stop, please?" he whispered quietly.

"bu-"

"what do you need anyway."

"i dont need anything?" michael raised an eyebrow before the kiwi boy just sighed, slowly starting to stand up.

"no, please dont go cal." michael stood up next to him before he started to walk behind calum, and out the café.

calum wrapped his arms over his chest as he let out a small sigh, closing his eyes before opening them up again as he turned around to look at michael, only to notice he wasn't there anymore.

-----

"i want it to be perfect ashton."

"i know luke," the curly haired boy let out a groan as he tangled his fingers into his hair and shook his head a bit. "it will be."

ashton set the other cup down across from the other cup before he nodded slightly.

"alright, it's okay, he'll be back soon, i just texted him, I'll be back after the movie!" ashton called as he grabbed all his thing and out the door.

"way to be a ice breaker." luke muttered as he crossed his arms over his chest.

----

calum let out a small screech, his hands trying to get at the ropes around his hands.

"stop squirming, it hurt less on your wrists." he heard Michael's voice, making calums head turn toward the voice.

"m-michael." he whispered quietly, starting to tug at the ropes once again.

"stop."

"leave me alone." calum tried to take a small breath as he looked around the bedroom once again.

"mich-"

"you should of known, luke was mine."

"he's no-" michael sighed and put his finger on the boys mouth.

"shut up calum."

calum shut his eyes as he let out a breath, his eyes opening again.

"he's Ryan's for god sake!" he screamed, making michael raise an eyebrow.

"the really annoying freak that lives down the street?"

"yeah, sure." the kiwi boy muttered, starting to feel his butt vibrate once again.

----

"hey cal, it's uh luke, for like the fourth time, aha, um, call back?" click

luke walked toward the window as he looked out, his lip ring going in between his teeth.

he looked toward where the door would be once someone knocked on it, making him run toward it, opening it up right away but ashton stood there.

"ashton?"

"i live here, yeah?" the curly haired boy joked before he stepped into the house, starting to slip off his jacket.

"i just thought-"

"wait, why is everything normal, still?"

"is it already an hour?"

"luke, it's been three hours already."

----

sorry i died on you guys lmao but hey it sucks and this story is going no where anymore im sad!!!

but it will go somewhere i promise you that alright!!

20 votes // 20 comments

ALRIGHT THNAKS LOVE YOU ALL STAY CLOSE

oh and it's short sorry again