22.

"heres right there!" calum had his hand wrapped around his lovers wrist as he tugged him to the living room, pointing to the empty couch.

"calum?" luke asked, raising an eyebrow as his blue eyes went toward his lover. "he's not there."

calums eyes wondered off the pale boy to the tan boy sitting on the couch, staring right at him. "but im not insane." he whispered.

"im not saying you are." luke replied quickly before wrapping his arms around the shorter boy. "you're imagining him."

calum moved his eyes away from the boy in front of him, the boy chuckling on the couch.

"but,"

"you need sleep." luke whispered, pressing a kiss to the boys forehead. "ill make you some tea." he pushed the boy toward the bedroom before he made his way to the small kitchen.

"oh calum," the kiwis boy head snapped toward ryan, shaking his head. "just shut up." the boy muttered, turning on his heel, starting to make his way to the room. "didnt you know ashton always listens to you and luke after your facetimes?" calum stopped walking as he looked his way to the couch, the other boy already gone.

"what?" the boy whispered quietly, before he rubbed at his face, shaking his head as he walked to the room.

----

calum sat on the couch as his eyes were glued to the game last night he had missed, some hockey game. he had the montreal's and tampa bay's game on, while his boyfriend sat next to him, talking away to ashton during the facetime call, trying to progress what the so called 'imaginary' ryan told him.

"hey so i was thinking i could stop by maybe this week or someshit?" he heard ashton's voice in the speaker before his head turned toward the ipad luke was holding.

"hold up," calum spoke as he grabbed the ipad out of luke's hand, making luke whimper quietly once it was taken out of his hands. "is it true?"

"is what true?"

"oh, dont fucking be playing the innocent one irwin! is it true?!" the kiwi boy's voice rose with anger as luke gulped, pulling his legs up to his chest.

"calum.."

"luke, stay out of it!" the boy snapped, turning his attention back to the blonde, taking a small breath before shaking his head.

"what are you talking about c-"

"im talking about listening to us after our facetimes!"

ashton's face on the other side of the screen went pale as he looked around his somewhat clean room, his attention going back to the boys face.

"look, cal, let me ex-"

"no!" calum let the ipad sit on the couch before he stood up, groaning. "why the fuck would you do that?" he walked toward the kitchen, stopping once he heard ashton's voice.

"because i want to make sure you dont touch luke."

"touch luke?" calum questioned, turning on his heel to walk back to the couch.

"calum please." luke whispered, standing up.

"no luke," calum grabbed the ipad once again, looking at the boy over the screen. "what do you mean, touch my own boyfriend? you're not his bloody father!"

"thats not what i mean!"

"oh really irwin! then tell me what you mean!"

"why! because maybe i should of been the one that got luke! not you nor not michael!"