23.

"michael, its me again, i dont get why you're not answering my calls or what? um, call me back once you get this? bye."

ashton hung up the phone as he groaned quietly, laying back on his bed as his eyes were on the ceiling, huffing out air.

ashton went to scroll through his phone that night, chewing his lip softly before he got a message from calum, making him furrow his eyebrows together. he clicked the chat to the message before there was a video, the picture on something dark, making him turn the brightness up as he scruned his face up.

"bad idea." the boy muttered, before he started to play the video.

there was whispering before it showed luke standing up, taking the phone in his hand before it showed calum going to his knees, looking up at the camera.

"is it on?"

"its on." luke replied before calums hand went to the boys belt, starting to undue it slowly. after another minute or so, the boys pants were on the floor, around luke's ankle as ashton coughed awkwardly, deciding to speed up the video.

he stopped it as it showed calum's mouth around luke's tip, his eyes closed as his hand pumped the rest. ashton almost choked on his own spit, letting the phone go to his bed as he let his head go back.

"shit calum." luke's australian accent went through the speaker as he covered his ears, his eyes closing tightly. "baby, baby, right ther- fuck, do that ag-ain."

"stop." ashton whispered, shaking his head. "stop." he repeated, feeling a tear slowly slid down his cheek, wiping it away right away.

"fucking hell calum!" luke yelled, followed by a load raspy moan as he reached for his phone, pausing the video as it stopped on calum rubbing luke's tip with his thumb.

there was another bing, a message from calum once again as he hesitated at first, before clicking the notification.

may 10, 2015; 8:58pm.
calum; think you can make luke feel better then i just did?

may 10, 2015; 8:59pm.
calum; wrong!

ashton stared down at the message before shaking his head, standing up from his bed as he walked out the room.

"mom!"

"yes sweetie?!" his mother called back, downstairs, most likely in the kitchen.

"i'll like to go see luke and calum this weekend in canada."

----

calum walked down the street with luke beside him, both of them eating ice cream as calum spoke up.

"we should do something tonight."

"tonight?" luke asked, looking up from his old runned out shoes to the chocolate brown eyes.

"yeah, tonight." the boy smiled weakly over at the boy, licking his mint chocolate ice cream after.

"where would we go?"

calum stayed quietly, chewing his lip softly as he kept walking along.

"calum?" luke spoke up, looking up at the kiwi boy.

"yes?"

"where are we going?" he asked once again, watching at calum stayed quiet once again, humming out as he kept walking. "calummmmm." he whined, looking down at his cookies and cream ice cream that looks like its starting to melt.

"yes angel?" calum asked sweetly, looking over beside him. "what is it?"

"where are we going?" the taller boy stuck his bottom lip out, watching as calum chuckled softly.

"c'mon, lets go home." he replied, taking his pale hand in his tan one, starting to make his way to where they lived.

----

"michael? michael!"

"shit." the boy muttered under his breath, cursing himself out before he started to dash through the crowd, dropping his water as he just went and sat by a couple on a bench before grabbing the boy's hat, putting it in front of his head as he leaned back, pretending to snore now.

"michael!" ashton's voice came close to the boy, making him grip onto his pants tightly before someone took the hat off him.

"oh uh," michael whispered quietly, his attention going to the crowd as the curly haired lad wasnt in sight. "sorry." he finished, his eyes going to the couple he sat beside. "i was just."

"thats fine." someone interrupted him as he just swallowed the lump in his throat.

"well i should go." he whispered before sitting up, running a hand through his hair as he went the different direction ashton ran off from.

----

"that was weird." mali whispered to herself before her attention went back to one of her guy friends. "i swear that looked like michael."

"well, michael doesnt seem so bad like people explained about him." her friend replied, making her laugh quietly before shaking her head.

"we should start going back to my parents place, my brother should be facetiming me soon." she stood up, wiping her butt, considering she was wearing white jeans as she started to make her way through the crowd.

----

luke looked in the mirror as he sighed to himself, looking around the room for his gel, groaning as he couldnt find his gel.

"cal!" he called, opening the bathroom door as he jumped back, the kiwi boy already standing there with the gel in his hands.

"for my love." he lifted his hand with the gel in his hand to the boys face, winking. luke rolled his eyes as he grabbed the item from the boys hand, looking over at him.

"well, thank you, my prince." he smiled a bit, feeling his cheeks start to heat up as he face the mirror starting to fix his hair.

----

"hey cal!"

"hey mali!" calum smiled, waving to his sister through the screen. "i miss you." he replied, standing up from the bed as he made his way to the closet.

"i missed you too cal." she replied, while calum just went through all the shirts he had, chewing his lip softly as he pulled a flannel out. "im pretty sure i seen michael today."

"did you?"

"yeah, he just took my hat and acted like he was sleeping?" there was silence as calum tried the flannel on over a plain black muscle tee. "i dont know, just thought you should know!"

"thanks mali." calum replied, scrunching his face up as he looked in the mirror before shaking his head, taking the flannel out. "ill call you later, yeah? im taking luke out tonight."

"alright, use protection!"

"hey!" and before he can reply, the facetime had ended.

----

this is more like a filler sorry, but im gonna start trying to update a lot more now because why not???

and like, message me anytime, i always want new friends and people to talk to.

again, thank you for the votes, reads, and comments. much love.

35 votes // 20 comments