02.

calum sighed as he slouched down in his seat, his eyes trailing from the food on his plate over toward ashton as he shrugged.

"maybe he was just with his brothers."

"maybe." ashton simply said as the boy ate his pancakes, making calum sigh before he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket.

january 13th, 10:34am.

luke: where'd you and ashton go?

january 13th 10:35am.

calum: ashton told me you weren't at your mums all night last night :-(.

january 13th, 10:40am.

luke: i was just with my brothers.

calum showed the boy the message before sitting up straight as he started to dig at his food.

"we should of brought him."

"im mad at him."

"ashton i know, but."

"no, calum." the curly haired boy sighed as he looked up at him and shook his head, letting out a small breath.

the little bell went off as someone walked in the café, making both heads look up, spotting the one and only ryan.

----

luke stepped out of the shower as he wrapped an towel around his waist, sighing as he wiped the foggy mirror.

january 13th, 10:37am.

ryan: oh hey, i see your boyfriend.

'fuck, fuck fuck fuck!' luke thought before he looked up at the mirror, starting to run around his room, finding clothes in the closet and on the floor.

he replied to calum as fast as he can, banging his head with the back of his hand before running down the stairs, cursing and he just realized he didn't know where the two other boy went.

----

"uh, hey ryan?" calum said, more like asked as he moved over on the seat as ryan made room for himself.

"hey guys, calum, ashton." the boy nodded his head, making calum raise an eyebrow over at ashton, before he let out a small sigh, his eyes went out the window.

"I have something to say to calum." ryan continued, calums eyes going from the window and over at ryan, raising an eyebrow.

"alright..?" calums eyes went to ashton as he chewed his lower lip.

"it's also about luke."

calums eyes went straight to ryan at the mention of lukes name, sitting up straight.

"for defence, he came unto me."

the bell on the cafés door rung softly as ashton looked over, spotting the tall freak as he let out a small groan, before luke ran over.

"ryan stop!"

"stop what?"

"nothing calum."

"if it has to do with you, it concerns calum."

"ashton shut up!"

"lu-"

"no, no." ashton interrupted, making him run a hand through his fluffy hair.

"forget it." ryan said as he stood up, looking at calum and smiled weakly.

"im sorry calum." and with that, ryan was out of the building, making calum and ashton look up at luke with confusion on their faces.

"what the hell was that?" ashton spoke up first, before luke shook his head.

"no, it's nothing." luke nodded as he sat beside calum, calum taking a small breath before he rested his head on the boys shoulder.

----

"where the hell were you?"

"I swear ash, I was with my brothers!"

"so if i text both of them and ask, they'd both say yes?" luke stood there, slowly starting to nod his head.

"wait!" he shouted as ashton pulled his phone out, lukes eyes looking around for calum before his eyes went back to ashton, taking a sharp breath before shaking his head.

"never mind." he started as he plopped down on the couch, before ashton stood in front of him.

"tell me."

"what?"

"oh dont play dumb, lemmings."

"im not playing dumb!"

"what did ryan have to tell calum?"

"i dont know." luke replied, his eyes going up to look at ashton, taking a breath, shaking his head.

"tell me."

luke sat there, his eyes going back to the ground before shaking his head again, chewing his lip ring harshly.

"you know it, now tell me." ashton said sternly as the boy kneeled in front of him, groaning before running his hand through his hair, shutting his eyes.

"I can't." luke whispered quietly, his eyes not hitting ashtons.

"im sorry." luke whispered once again before the first tear fell, lukes eyes closing as more tears started to fall.

"luke." ashton mumbled before sitting beside him, wrapping an arm around his shoulders, pulling him close, rubbing his arm softly.

"i screwed up ash, i screwed up and I can't, I can't fix it!" luke let out a sob, his tears hitting ashtons shirt, getting it soaked in one spot.

"you didn't."

"oh god, I did!" the tall boy clutched tightly onto the boys back of the shirt.

"what did you do?" ashton finally asked, looking down at him.

luke sat there quietly, not answering, not finding his voice as he hiccuped, trying to find courage to find his voice.

"I can't tell you.." he whispered weakly, making the curly haired boy sigh.

"you can."

so luke sat there, trying to catch his breath before pulling away, wiping away his tears away as he nodded his head.

"fine, okay, okay." the boy hiccuped once again as he finally looked ashton straight in the eyes.

"i cheated on calum."

"what?" and the voice wasn't coming from ashtons lips.

-----

hi, thanks a lot for 89 views already lol, but ily all.

10 votes / 10 comments.

-montana