14.

ashton wrapped the towel around his waist as he looked at the foggy mirror before wiping away some fog to look in the mirror as he scrunched his nose up a bit, running a hand through his hair as he took a small breath before slipping on the boxers that were on the counter, opening the bathroom as he stepped out.

"it's going to be okay." he heard luke say while he raised an eyebrow before looking over at the two.

"you both okay?" he asked while he grabbed a pair of jeans from his bed, slipping them on.

"well, sorta?" luke shrugged as he started to finish stuffing his and calums stuff in their suitcases before setting them by the door.

"whats the problem?" ashton asked as he stood up, running a hand through his hair as he just shook it, before grabbing a shirt and slipping that on.

"well, you know why we left sydney, right?" luke asked as he looked toward calum, who was looking out the window.

"yeah?" ashton let out a confused small laugh as he zipped up his duffle bag before he grabbed his phone and slipped it in his pocket.

"check your messages."

ashton raised an eyebrow before he slipped his phone out, gently biting his lip as he just turned it on.

he waited a minute or so until he let his phone vibrate as he went to the message app, pulling his lip in between his teeth as he noticed the group chat michael created, appeared.

ashton just sighed before setting his phone back in his back pocket, shaking his head. "i dont need to know what he said this time."

calum finally walked toward the door as he crossed his arms over his chest before leaning his boy on the taller boy.

"apparently he knows were we are, thats all."

"how would you know that?"

"he sent a picture of the hotel were staying at right now."

ashton groaned as he sat down on the bed, his eyes looking out the window before shaking his head.

"if he knows where here whats the point of keep on going?" the boy rubbed at his face in frustration before it was lukes time to groan.

"im not letting this freak touch calum anymore, and if we go back to sydney thats the only thing he's going to do!"

ashton glares up at him before standing up, pointing a finger toward him. "well if you didn't have the stupid fucking friends with benefits with him this wouldn't be happening!"

"oh, so this is my fault? is that what you're saying?" luke stood up straight before taking a couple of steps toward the shorter lad.

"if you didnt fucking let michael beat the shit out of calum, we would of been fine!"

"guys." calums voice was so soft and quiet neither boys heard him while they shouted at each other.

calum shook his head as he shut his eyes, grabbing his suitcase as he opened the door, stepping out the room as he sat on the floor by the room door, hearing the two argue still.

"at least i didnt go and fuck anyone from this bad!"

"at least i fucking got some!"

"stop being immature, you fucking twat." ashton spilled before there was a silence, making calum raise an eyebrow as he slowly started to stand up, before the door opened and ashton came out with his duffle bag on his shoulder.

"c'mon cal." he whispered before he started to walk down the hall, luke slowly following out as he looked over at calum and smiled weakly at him, nodding his head a bit.

"sorry about that baby boy." he whispered, taking his hand softly as he started to follow the older boy.

----

luke gently ran a hand through calums hair slowly, smiling down at him weakly while soft snores left the boys mouth.

ashton came back in the car as he buckled up, starting the engine before leaving the gas station, sighing as he finally got the courage to speak to luke after what happened.

"we can't go home, we can't go to your place because your mum will kill you."

luke looked away from calum and up at the boy front the review mirror, chewing his lip ring softly as he shrugged.

"we can go to calums." the blonde boy spoke softly. "he talked to his mum already."

"and michael?" ashton asked, making luke turn around in his seat a bit to look at the road to see what cars were behind them, sitting back normally as he pulled his lip ring in between his teeth.

"we won't hesitate."

"hesitate?"

"if he tries anything on us, we leave australia."

"and go where?"

luke sat there, thinking as he shut his eyes, chewing his lower lip softly as he took a small breath.

"we go to canada."

----

hi hey whats up

okay so the only reason i said canada bc every other story where they run away or go to college and stuff is america lol so i thought why not canada

bc i also live in canada so i mean lmao

but im in vegas for the whole week staying in a hotel on the strip im so excited oh boy.

QOTD; okay so if you want to be my friend you should message me and ill give you my imessage or something bc i need those

and there might be a double update bc it's short af

30 votes / 20 comments