13.

a week later.

"didnt think living in hotel rooms and our car would be this difficult." ashton groaned as he let his bags drop to the floor, sitting on the tiny chair while calum looked out the window.

"at least we get to stay here for a couple of days." calum shrugged, before sitting on one of the two beds, his eyes flickering toward the door before luke came stumbling in, sighing as he groaned quietly.

"why do we always get a small room."

"it's not like we have enough money for any other room, pretty soon were gonna have to stick with one king sized bed." ashton commented before he set his phone on the table, looking down at it.

calum slowly walked toward the table before he set his down next to the boys, all eyes going on luke as he gently chewed his lower lip before grabbing his from his suitcase, setting it on the bed.

"it's been a week, we should check them."

"what if,"

"no, no what ifs." ashton whispered before looking up at the two other boys before nodding his head slowly.

"so," calum spoke before looking back at the other two boys. "who goes first?"

ashton grabbed his before holding it in his hand, looking down at it. "i will?" the other two boys nodding as they watched the boy turn the phone on, setting it back on the small table.

it took a minute before his phone started to buzz non top, his lower lip going in between his tooth.

"I can't do this, I can't look at them." ashton commented before looking up at the two boy, licking his lip.

calum reached for the boys phone once it stopped vibrating before he looking at the text messages and whatever else notifications he got.

the two other boys peeked over the boys shoulder, ashton gently chewing his lip as he watched calum click on the messages from his mother.

"ohhh, that cold." calum spoke while he went back to the regular messages, looking over at ashton as the boy sighed, his eyes going toward luke as the blonde boy gently chewed his lip.

"if his mother said that to him, i dont want to check mine." luke spoke, looking at the two other boys before faking a big smile, making ashton roll his eyes before calum giggled softly.

----

calum and luke sat on the bed, their backs on the headboard, their eyes on the television while they watched whatever played on mtv.

they heard the door open before looking up to spot ashton walking in with two boxes of pizza, making calum smile widely.

"oh thank god!" he crawled off the bed and ran toward ashton, making ashton let out a small squeal as the boxes fell to the floor.

"thanks a lot you stupid curly fry." calum groaned before picking the boxes up, taking the pack of sprite in his arm before setting the stuff on his bed.

luke smiled softly at his ball of sunshine, running a hand through his flat hair before pouting slightly.

"it's starting to get curly." he took a breath before calum crawled back inside him with a slice of pepperoni pizza and a can of sprite.

"you look like a cute little fur ball." calum commented as he took a bit of the pizza, making luke smile slightly over at him.

"oh, cry me a river." ashton muttered under his breath before opening the can, sitting on the end of his bed as he took a drink of it, his eyes going toward the screen.

"you'll feel differently if you got the dick."

"not gay."

"mhm."

"im not!"

both the blonde and raven boy burst out laughing, making ashton look toward him as the boy scrunched his nose up a bit.

"yuck." the boy whispered, as he stood up, walking toward the bathroom.

calum hummed quietly as he buried his face into the boys neck, taking a small breath as he just pressed a soft kiss to his pale skin.

"i love you." luke whispered as his eyes were still focused on the screen.

"i love you." calum murmured back as he just shut his eyes.

"maybe 'i love you' will be our always." luke replied as he looked down at the smaller boy, a smile forming on his lips.

"oh, hush." calum looked up at the boy as he let out a laugh, sitting up straight. "if something had to be my always, it would be you." the boy whispered quietly before he pressed a kiss to his lips, shutting his eyes.

"cheesy." luke murmured against his lips as he shut his own eyes, cupping the boys cheek as he kissed back.

luke gently started to suck at the boys lower lip gently, making calum let out a tired moan, the wrong time as ashton came out of the bathroom.

"no pda in the room were staying in!" he groaned as he just covered his eyes with his hands, making luke pull away as his eyes turned toward ashton, smiling once he heard calum giggle, his eyes trailing toward the raven boy as he gently pressed his nose to his.

"i always wanna hear you giggle." he whispered before shutting his eyes as he rubbed his nose against calums.

"again, the pda."

"oh shut up grasshopper." calum muttered before he gripped at the boys neck, smashing his lips to lukes as ashton made a gagging nose, the door opening and closing as calum pulled back, catching his breath as he smiled weakly at him.

"we have a five minutes or so, let's make it last, yeah?" he whispered, playing with the blonde hair.

"yeah." luke whispered as he looked toward the door before he sat up, kneeling as he pulled calums leg down for the boy to lay on the bed before wrapping his legs around his waist.

"let's make it last."

----

hello there people im thinking if i should actually make more chapters because i dont want to end this story this yet, and I might make a squeal, considering how the ending will be lmao.

but for now my mind is on about more chapters than 25, but I need your thoughts??

35 votes / 20 comments