14- Internal

(warning: its not gonna be nsfw but things get a little toasty iykyk)

After escorting Nick out of the door, Clay stood at the door, spaced out. George was still sitting on the couch. Both were in a deep state of thought.

-Clay POV-

Did that really just happen? I'm glad George is considering forgiving him, don't get me wrong, but that fast? I snapped out of my dream to find George curled up on the loveseat with his head on the arm rest. His small body only took up a little less than half of the furniture piece. He was so pretty. I wish Nick would have came a few minutes later. That way whatever I was about to finally say, would be said and I wouldn't have to hold it in anymore. I watched as he tried not to fall asleep, but couldn't stay awake much longer. "You can go to bed idiot. I don't really care. I'll wake you up for school tomorrow." I said in a giggling tone. For some reason he sat up.

"Come." He patted the seat next to him. "Come sit down with me." I did as I was told and sat down in the corner of the chair, putting an arm on the arm rest, and another on the back of the couch.

-George POV-

I didn't expect him to sit down with me. I really wanted to lay in the opposite direction as before so I could rest my head on his chest and fall asleep. I looked up at his face and smiled. His stubble was coming back on his jawline and chin. It looked so hot. I bit the inside of my cheek to help pass those thoughts. I was snapped back into reality when I felt hands on either of my shoulders shake me.

"Dude c'mon haha. Why do you keep zoning out? Is it because i'm too sexy or something?" He said. Fuck it, I cant hold it in anymore.

"Yea actually." I replied shortly. "You're... really hot." The smile on his face dropped. He chuckled nervously.

"T-thanks." he paused. The air around us felt so thin. My heart was pounding. I really just confessed my feelings.

-Clay POV-

Did-did he just call me hot? Now is my only chance to say it. The words replayed in my mind at a million miles an hour. I think I like you... I think I like you... "I think I like you" I blurted out, breaking the silence. My face was clearly red, my body was tingling. He sat as still as stone. Finally he laid down, but this time he rested his head on my chest and snuggled into me.

That was what I was least expecting, but I certainly wasn't mad about it. He was so warm and so tired, as soon as he laid down, he fell asleep. I was all smiley and giddy. I didn't know this was what I needed until now. I moved my arm that was once on the back of the couch onto the back of his head and ran my fingers through his hair a few times. I used the other to pull him closer and I left it on his lower back. 

(This is kind what I imagine it looking like but Clay's hands are positioned like I said before and George's legs are bent closer to his own body)