The Meteor Shower

So first things first. I saw the new episode. I didn't think it was possible for Ray to pop off and jump for joy. But I guess it is.

I lowkey found it hilarious when the other kids started calling him out and exposing him when he almost lit himself on fire. And how he comforted Jemima and said he wasn't going to die, yes.

But, my favorite part: the cooking scene. When Ray said that he was just that good, why did I kind of felt incredibly disgraced and insulted? I spend more than half my life trying to perfect a simple recipe for dinner, while apparently, culinary prodigies like him exist. The salty side of me really shines here.

All in all, I just found this episode really wholesome, well, the first half anyway.

(f/n)'s pov

"It's like there never was a misunderstanding, huh?" I murmured. We both sat quietly on the logs, as (y/n) and Ray continued their really adorable interactions. They had Ray's scarf wrapped around each other, connecting them.

I forgot to add this photo for The Burgundy Scarf since this is what I envisioned what happened between Ray and (y/n)

"It's crazy how they're both so dense sometimes?" Norman said back under his breath. It's true. As much as (y/n) is proud of her wit and well-informed mind, she can be the most clueless when it comes to romance. 

Same for Ray as well. He's more comprehensive about love and stuff, but about emotions? His smart-ass self doesn't know a single thing. I watched as (y/n) went to her tent and retrieved her blue scarf so that she and he can be matching, which is literal goals.

"Exactly," I replied. We watched as (y/n) laughed at him, her scarf falling off and how Ray adjusted it back again for her. "It's like we're watching some sort of documentary."

"We watch two humans in their natural habitat, trying to converse good-naturedly," Norman said, making me giggle. "But it seems their obvious feelings for each other makes it very difficult."

All of us separated and (y/n) came with me to my tent. "Did you finally finish your book report?" she asked, stretching her arms. 

"Yep, you wanna read it?" I asked her. She nodded and I opened my laptop. "Here."

I watched her eyes scan the text quickly, "Mentos...Respectful...Party animal...The taste?!" she said as she finished my essay. "What the hell did you read?!"

"I told you, a fanfiction," I said as she shook her head. "I didn't want to elaborate on *those* details, so I used fancy high school words instead!"

"(f/n), you could get in some serious trouble!" she whisper-screamed. "What is Mr. Leslie figures out that it's not even an official book?"

"Trust me, he won't," I assured her. Her lips went in a thin line. "Besides, I already turned it in, it's not like I can do anything at this point."

Her eyes widened. "Okay, but if you get detention, don't look at me."