Meeting the Dangerous Muffin

(Y/N)

     It was the next day I was waiting just outside the village bordering the woods with Aster. Tommy had promised to meet me here in order to meet the pup. Once he found out more about Aster he wanted to see him immediately. Somehow, despite Dream and Ghostbur visiting him all the time he still managed to feel lonely. I said yes to him meeting the puppy, assuming he was in need of a little canine-fueled serotonin.

I sat in the grass, simply running through Aster's fur when I heard a pair of feet stomping through the field towards us. I glanced up to see a familiar blonde topped head smiling at me. I smiled back.

"Hey!" he panted, leaning on his knees a bit, "Sorry it took me a while. I was mining and lost track of time."

"Oh, that's alright. It's hard to tell the time when you can't see the sun."

"Yeah," he plopped himself down besides me and looked at the puppy nestled in my lap. "Is that Aster?"

As soon as his name was said his little head popped up and he looked at Tommy. He let out a high pitched bark before moving to sniff at Tommy's hands.

We both laughed and Tommy carefully lifted Aster into his lap. "Awwww. You're quite a cute little boy-" He glanced at me, "He's a boy, right?"

I chuckled and nodded, "Yes, he's a boy."

Tommy nodded then went back to cooing at the pup who seemed to very much like the attention.

After a fee minutes of playing around, just the thee of us, Aster gazed in the direction of Logsteadshire and growled.

I pulled him into my arms and patted his head, "What's wrong buddy?"

Tommy quickly stood up and glanced in the direction Aster was growling at. "Uh, (Y/N). Can you take Aster and go hide in the forest for a bit?"

I tilted my head at him, "Sure. Can I ask why though?" I muttered at I started to creep away.

"I'll explain later, just hide for now."

I nodded and headed off to the tree line, hushing Aster as I went. I stayed hearing distance away from, Tommy though, and I climbed on to the roof of one of the houses. I could see Tommy from my vantage point and the trees provided me with good cover. I tucked Aster beneath my body and lied down against the wood.

"Hey, Dream!" Tommy called to someone out of view as he pulled out a axe and smiled nervously. "How are you?"

The masked man walked over and tilted his head, "I'm doing good, Tommy. Why are you all the way out here?"

"Oh, I was just going to get some wood." He motioned towards the forest with his axe.

Dream nodded, glancing around suspiciously,"Do you want some help?

Tommy shook his head, "Nah. I just realized I have some back at my tent."

"Ok, then. Well, I just came over to make sure you're where you're supposed to be. Not causing trouble, right? I would hate to have to hurt you."

Tommy nodded and put the axe away. "I swear, Dream, I'm not causing trouble."

Dream raised a hand and placed it on Tommy's shoulder, bringing him in to whisper something to him before pulling away. "Well! I'll see you tomorrow, Tommy. Have a great day."

Tommy and I watched as Dream turned on his heel and walked away. After a few moments Tommy sighed and called out, "You can come out now!"