Fox Man

(Y/N)

     "Ah! You guys are finally back!" Fundy said playfully when Tommy and I returned, Aster trailing behind us.

       "Shut up," Tommy said in response. "Ut was important."

      Fundy eyes us both before snickering, "Oh, I see. Got it."

      "What?!"

       "I'm sure you don't want me to say it out loud, Tommy."

      The boy merely turned away and huffed, making me raise a brow. What?

      "Anyways, I cane to check and make sure you're alright." Fundy reached over and gently patted Tommy in the head, earning himself a glare. "But it seems you're doing just fine."

      "Yeah, I am, bitch."

     "Tommy," I spoke quietly, "Why are you so hostile towards him? Fundy seems nice."

      "He betrayed me."

      "Oh, come on!" the fox yelled, "I had no choice, Schlatt would have killed me."

      "We're literally family! How could you do that to me? Or Wilbur!"

      Fundy narrowed his eyes and glowered. "Don't talk about that man. I don't affiliate with him anymore."

     Tommy began to speak again when a small whimper was heard from below. We all looked down to see Aster with his paws on Tommy's legs and looking up at him with wide eyes. Poor boy was concerned. "I-. Hey, Aster." Tommy chuckled awkwardly. "Uh, everything's okay. Don't worry." He gave the wolf a few pats, earning a slobbery lick to the palm. "Ew."

      I laughed, "I guess Aster doesn't like it when you fight."

      "Yeah."

      A sigh was heard by Fundy, "What a good dog."

      "Wolf," I corrected him softly. "Found him injured in the woods."

      "Really? I've never heard of that happening."

      I looked at the fox, "Really? I mean it was probably just because he was so young."

      "Yeah, I bet," he said looking at me weirdly for a second. "Anyway. I'm going to go now. Oh, and Tommy," the boy looked up, "Quackity said he might visit soon. And Niki told me to say hi."

      Tommy sighed and looked down, "Oh! Pog. Tell Niki I said hi as well."

      "Will do," and with that he left.

      Tommy shook his head and sat down, pampering Aster with pets.

     I smiled and sat down beside him, watching the happy puppy, humming quietly.