Leverage

(Y/N)

    "Tommy?" He hummed in response. "Can we head to my cabin before we leave? I think I have some stuff, besides, there's something I need."

     "Alright, sure. You have to lead the way though, I don't know where we are."

     I smiled, "That's fine." This is the path I used go take through the Tundra before Techno and Phil moved in. It's beed a while but I'm sure I can manage. I tugged on Tommy's hand as I changed directions to lead to my cabin. "Alright, c'mon then."

     We were in a dense forest after a while. Aster seemed to enjoy it. He was walking beside me, sniffing at everything we walked by. A few times, he ran off but he always comes back.

     "(Y/N)! I see it!" Tommy suddenly tugged on my hand, pointing towards my cabin, just visible through the trees.

     I stumbled for a second, "Oh, awesome! I thought it was farther away."

     We began walking towards the cabin when Aster started growling, glaring at it. Strange. I let go of Tommy's hand and crouched down next to Aster. "What's wrong, boy? Something wrong?"

     Aster didn't reply with a bark like usual, instead he moved behind me, as if to hide from the cabin.

     "Is he okay?"

     A loud crash from the building.

     "What was that?!"

     "Tommy, quiet!" I whispered, yanking him down by the arm. I then picked Aster into my arm and pulled Tommy behind me until we were all hidden in a bush.

     Tommy rubbed his arm, giving me a mild glare, "You didn't have to yank me down so hard. That hurt."

     "Sorry," I said, gently rubbing his shoulder. "I didn't mean to hurt you, it's just that there's something in my cabin and I didn't want it to see or hear us."

     "Fine." He relaxed under my touch, "You make a good point."

     I smiled, "I know. I always do. Anyway, stay here with Aster. I'm going to go see who's inside my cabin."

    "What? No you're not!"

     "Tommy, I'll stay safe. I'm just going to peak through a window." He still seemed reluctant so I gave him a reassuring smile, "I promise."

He sighed, waving me iff before patting Aster. "Fine."

I smiled and stealthily made my way closer to the cabin, peaking in through a discreet window. It was small and hard to notice. Very convenient.

A familiar man stood looking around my house. Dream. I glared, watching as he rummaged through my things. Rude bitch. I wish I could fight him but I'm not well equipped enough. Dream was wearing full netherite, which Tommy taught me about on one of our late night talks, and a beautiful sword of the same material was slung across his back.

Damn.

"C'mon, there's got to be something here that I can use..." Now he's mumbling to himself. Creep.

He walked to my bedside table and pulled open a drawer. Shit.

Slowly, he pulled out a sparkling seashell necklace. The one Tommy had gifted me the day I met Fundy. I could only imagine the eerie smirk he had plastered under that.

"Well, this tells me enough. Tommy's only given one of these to Tubbo."

I glared at him as he tossed the necklace to the side, moving to the front door. Good. He's leaving.

He moved outside so I quickly scampered into a bush to hide. It's good thing the trees around my cabin casted a fair amount of shade, otherwise he'd have spotted me.

Dream hummed along to some crude tune, making his way out of the woods, towards the tundra. Good lord, even his humming seems malicious.

Once I was sure he was gone I quietly made my way into the cabin, quickly gathering some food and supplies and stuffing them into the biggest satchel I had, grabbing another one for Tommy to carry. Then, I slung both over my shoulder and crouched down by the now slightly damaged seashell necklace.

     I had kept it tucked away in my drawer until a special occasion to make sure this didn't happen. Now some of the shells were chipped and rugged. Fuck you, Dream.

     I placed the necklace around my neck carefully, patting it once, and stood up. Tommy and I need to get to his friends. Maybe if we can get their help we can defend ourselves from that sadistic green freak, as well as figure out what to do with my... Egg issue.

A/N

I'm so sorry this took so long! It's been a busy few weeks I've quite literally been doing something every minute of every day for like- the past week. Especially since I'm taking American classes in Japan. (Meaning I have to get up at 12 am lmao) Anyways, sorry for the rant.

I'm going back to America this week so hopefully my update schedule will get fixed. I might be able to catch up on the Diary chapters since I'll be in quarantine for about a week.

Anyways, thank you all so much for reading! I love you all and stay safe.