Claustrophobia

(Y/N)

I groaned, "Again?!"

Tommy laughed victoriously, "Yeah, again. You can't win against a big man like me!" He patted his chest proudly.

I rolled my eyes, "We'll see about that." I balled my dominant hand, placing it on the table. "Ready?"

"(Y/N), I've won ten times now. You're not going to-"

I reached across the table, grabbing his hand and balling it into a loose fist and placing it on the table, going back into the same position I was in before. "Ready?"

"Fine, fine."

"Rock, paper, scissors-" we sang unanimously.

"Tommy! (Y/N)!" Startled the two of us jumped in our seats as Techno walked down the stairs. "Have you two seen Phil? He said he'd be back by today."

     "I haven't seen him."

     "I was up all night and didn't hear or see him come back."

     "Hmm, I hope he's alright. If he ain't back in a week I think I'm go look for him," the pink hair man muttered absentmindedly and walked back to his room.

     I hummed, "I hope your dad is alright-"

    "You didn't sleep? Again?!"

     I jumped, glancing up into Tommy's surprisingly angry eyes. They smoldered like blue fire and I was... genuinely scared. I don't think I've ever seen him mad like this before. "Uh... yes?"

     "Why not? Aren't you tired?"

     "I mean, I'm tired but it's better than getting vines all over my legs."

     "No. Sleep is important. You're going to sleep right now."

     "No, I'm not."

      "Then take a nap."

     "The fuck is a nap?"

     He blinked, staring at me. "Did you just ask me... what a nap was?"

     "Yes, I did. You should be able to tell by now that sleeping is not something I typically do."

     "A nap is a short sleep. Like, maybe an hour or something."

     "I'd totally oversleep, it's not worth it."

     "I could wake you up."

     I hummed in thought. It sounded nice and an hour is too short to really dream much. "Fine."

     "Alright, I'll wake you in an hour," he motioned to the stairs. "If you want you're free to change into any of my hoodies or sweatpants. They're more comfortable than jeans and stuff."

     I smiled and nodded, "Thank you, Tommy."

     "No problem."

     I walked upstairs, closing the door slightly and changing into a slightly oversized hoodie from his drawer and some sweatpants. Yeah, he's right this is way more comfy. I then plopped onto my back, cocooning myself in my blankets and closed my eyes,  feeling sleep tug at me like a welcoming hug.

"(Y/N)," a gentle voice called out as my body was shook back and forth. "Wake up, it's been an hour."

"Noooooo, five more minutes," I slurred in response.

I heard Tommy chuckle, "Really? I mean, if that's what you want then fine." He patted my head, "I would call you George but... Sleeping Beauty is more fitting."