Chapter 3

Chapter 3: 

(Aubrey's POV)

"Aubrey! Get up! It's the big day! We need to get to work." I heard Kelsey scream up the stairs. I groaned and rolled over on my side, plugging my ears with my pillow. After a couple minutes I heard, "Aubrey! Up! Now!"

"I'm coming, Jesus." I sat up and threw the covers aside. I swing my legs over the side of my bed and stood up to get ready. I walked over to my shower and turned on the faucet. I stripped from my pajamas and hopped in the shower. I washed my hair and shaved my legs. I grabbed  my towel and dried myself off. Now for what to wear. I stood in front of my dresser and I finally decided on some high waisted jean shorts, a black v- neck, and black high top converse. I put on deoderant and perfume and dressed myself. I grabbed my keys and phone from the nightstand next to my bed and I headed downstairs to go.

I swing my keys around my finger. "Starbucks?"

She sighed. Kelsey's weakness was Starbucks. "Sure. But, we have to leave now."

"Kay!" I headed out to the driveway, where my car sat, and hopped in the driver's seat. Kelsey sat in the passenger's seat. I started my car and pulled out of our driveway, exiting our neighborhood and follow the route to Starbucks. Taylor Swift's song, Skake It Off, came on the radio and I tapped my fingers on the steering wheel. Kelsey started to sing along. "Kelsey, please. Who sings this song?" I asked.

She rolls her eyes. "You seriously don't know?" I shook my head and smiled to myself. "It's Taylor Swift."

"Yeah, I know. Let's keep it that way." She laughed and gave me the finger.

"Hey!" I laughed. "So, are you excited for the concert tomorrow?" Kelsey wiggled her eyebrows. 

"Definitely," I say, rolling my eyebrows. "Not."

"Awww, why not?"

"Because." I sighed. "I'd be more excited to run backstage for a Wiggles concert." Kelsey laughed.

"Seriously, Aub! You'll get to see your best friend!"

"Kelsey, Niall isn't my best friend anymore." 

"Do you still have his number?" Kelsey asked. Oh, do I lie to Kelsey or do I not. I sigh again. Whatever, it's better not to lie.

"Yes." I mumbled.

"Aw, Aub! Call him, pleaseeee."

"No," I steered into the Starbucks parking lot, and Kelsey ran in to get out drinks. 

I unlocked my phone and tapped on 'Contacts'. I scrolled down to Niall's contact which I previously had as, My Best Friend, but changed to just Niall. I hovered over his phone number and was debating on whether to call him or not, when I remembered that the time difference was 8 hours. Anyway, Kelsey opened the door and slid in, holding our drinks. She set them down in the cup holders and I pulled out, heading for the office. 

I shut off the car and grabbed my coffee before heading into the stadium. Kelsey is already 3 ft. ahead of me, going into her office. She sits down and logs into her computer. 

"Kels, I'm going to the stage to make sure everything is ready. Need me to pass any messages along?" I ask, standing by the door.

"Oh, yes! Tell Hudson he needs to be ready at 1:00 to usher the boys to their hotel. He might need you to come along."

"Ugh, Kelsey." I groaned.

"Aub, you don't even have to talk to them. Just go with Hudson and make sure everything runs smooth."