Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

(Aubrey's POV)

The four of us ate our lunches and Harry suggested we should go do something for fun.

"Like what?" Zoella asked.

"Like the beach or something?" Niall and Harry both look at me. 

"Sure," I say. "Do you want to take my car to the hotel to get changed?" I got up from my seat and grabbed my keys. I handed them to Niall. "We'll get ready while you guys grab your stuff." 

The two boys leave and head over to their hotel with my car.

"So Zoe," I say and wiggle my eyebrows. "How's Harry?"

She blushes. "What are you talking about?"

"Oh, please. Obviously he's interested in you."

She just shrugged her shoulders. "He's Harry Styles. He could be interested in someone else. Anyone else. for that matter."

I rolled my eyes. "The way you two seem to be getting on, that's highly unlikely."

"Oh whatever. Anyway, you and Niall seem to be pretty close."

"Uh, no. Niall could never like me like that," I tell her and she raises an eyebrow. "After what I did to him... I'm sure he'll never forgive me."

"Seems like he's the type of person to forgive and forget when  it comes to being with you," she says with a reassuring smile. She grabs my hand, pulling me upstairs. "Now, go get ready." 

I changed into a baby blue bikini with jean shorts and a plain white t-shirt. I slathered on some sunscreen and grabbed my sunglasses from my dresser. I leave my hair down, naturally straight and I head downstairs. I play AA on my phone until Zoella comes and sits next to me on the couch. She takes out her camera.

"Chummy!" She gives me a one arm hug. "Expect a video from Aubrey and I," she tells the camera. "In say, two days?" I just smile. I was a bit camera shy. Not shy though. I was very outgoing when I'm not foreced on camera. 

The door opens and Niall, Harry, and Louis walk in. Louis attacks me in a hug.

"Aubrey!!!" He shouts.

I pat his back. "Hi, Louis," I say awkwardly.

"We brought Lou along," Niall explains. I wiggle out of Louis' grasp.

"I see that." I laugh and introduce Zoella to him.  

"You guys ready?" I ask the boys.

"Yeah, let's get going."

Zoella and I get up from the couch and slip our flip flops on. Niall holds the door for everyone and I'm out last.

"Can I drive?" He asks.

"Sure," I say. I get into the passenger seat of the car and I see Zoella squished in between Lou and Harry. I laugh. NIall get's into the driver's seat and starts the car. I turn on the radio and give him directions.

"Beach here we come!!" Louis shouts and Harry whistles.

 I turn around and face Zoella. "I'm praying for you," I joke. She rolls her eyes. I turn back around. "Turn right here, Ni," I say, pointing. He turns right.

All I hear from the backseat is Harry taking selfies of the three of them and Louis singing very loud to the radio. I laugh at all the commotion.

Niall parks in the parking lot to the beach and we all get out of the car.