Chapter 10

Chapter 10:

(Aubrey's POV)

I was woken up by somebody jumping on my bed. I knew who it was the second the jumping started.

"Zoella," I whined, covering my ears with my pillow to block out the sound of rain pattering my window.

She grabs the pillow from my hands. "Aubrey! Get up! It's my big day!" 

I groaned. "Nope." 

"Chummy," she whined, bouncing up and down. "Pleaseee."

"Give me five minutes."

"To do what?"

"Wake up," I groaned. 

"Hurry! You also have a big day!" She exclaims.

"What? No." I sit up in bed. "This isn't a date..."

She wiggles her eyebrows. "How do you know?"

"Because we are even doing anything. We'll probably just catch up."

"Whatever, Aubrey!" She grabs my hand and pulls me out of bed. "Help me get ready!"

"Okay, okay." I slip on my slippers and a pair of shorts and follow her to her room. She walks over to her closet and I lean on her door frame, with my arms crossed. She gives me a look. "What?" I ask.

"I need helppppp." I walk over to her and look in her closet.

"Well, what type of outfit do you want?"

"I don't know," she sighs.

I raise my eyebrows. "Aren't you the beauty guru here?" I tease. She rolls her eyes and I search her closet.

I pick out a gray tee and some skinny jeans for Zoella. She raises one eyebrow, as if to say, that's it? I shake my head and walk over to the dresser, where all her accessories and makeup are. I pick up a fedora, a colorful scarf, and some earrings. For shoes, I let her decide and she picks sandals. I lay it out on her bed and as I was doing so, the doorbell rang from downstairs. (A/N, Zoey's outfit below!)

I let Zoella start to get dressed and I go to answer the door. I was halfway down the stairs when Zoella called my name. I turned around. 

"What?" I asked.

"Oh, uh, I kind of answered the phone when Niall called this morning. I told him he could come over?" She says it like it's a question.

"What? And I look like this?!" I gestured to my tee shirt and shorts. 

"Oops sorry. That's why I tried to wake you up!"

"Whatever. It's okay. He's seen me in pajamas before." I unlock the door and open it to see Niall. He was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie since it was a bit chilly out but, he still manages to make me look like a slob in my Soffe shorts and old swim team tee. I let him inside. "Hey!"

"Good morning." He smiles at me and gives me a hug. He pulls away and eyes my outfit.

"I know, I look great," I say sarcastically and he laughs. "Zoella forgot to mention you were coming over until just about 5 seconds ago. So, I have no time to change."

Zoella hears my comment from upstairs and yells, "I forgot!" I roll my eys and Niall chuckles.

"Eh, don't worry about it." He gestures to his sweats. "I don't look much better."

I lead him upstairs to my room but stop at Zoella's room first. I knock twice.

"I'm done changing! You can come in," she orders through the door. I open it.