Chapter 13

Chapter 13:

(Aubrey's POV)

[A/N OMG IT'S THE MORNING OF THE BIG MOVEEEEE]

(OH, and Zoella left to go back home two days ago, FYI)

"Aubrey!! You need to get up and get ready!" I ignore the billions of screams from Kelsey downstairs. Five minutes later, I hear the doorbell ring and Kelsey's booming voice greeting Niall. I roll over and groan. I hate getting up. "Aubrey! Wake the fuck up!"

I sit up, eyes still not fully adjusted to the morning light yet. "I'm going," I yell back. I strip from one of Kelsey's old tees since my pajamas have already been shipped off. I slip on a pair of black leggings, a loose fitting white tee, and my black Nike sneakers. I pull my hair up into a ponytail and grab my carry on backpack before heading downstairs to meet Niall.

I walk into the kitchen to find Niall eating a banana and Nutella, He can never eat anything healthy without having a junk food related something with it. Kelsey is washing a collective amount of dishes from this past week and I'll be honest, most of it is mine.

"You ready?" he asks me. I nod and give him a small smile, trying to hide my nerves.

Kelsey comes to give me a hug. "Awww, baby sister, I'm going to miss you."

I hug her back. "I'll miss you too," ignoring the fact that she just called me a baby.

"Call me lots, okay?"

"Promise." She waves to Niall and I follow Niall to the car.

He loads the car and opens the door for me. I slide in and he slides in next to me.

"You ready?"

"Yeah," I shoot him a smile as we pull out and make our way to the airport.

He pays the driver and steps out of the car. I do the same and we're immediately engulfed in a sea of fans.

"Holy shit," I murmur.

Niall chuckles. "I know," he says, taking out my suitcases. "Just ignore them." He takes some of my bags and leads me to the back of the airport to a side entrance.

We go through security and everything before we go and wait to board the plane.

I look at the huge planes outside the window. It still scares me to have to fly on one, after everything that happened with my parents about it. It gives me anxiety knowing that something like that could happen again.

"Niall, I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be right back. Watch my purse." I leave to go to the bathroom, phone in hand.

I stand in a stall and dial Kelsey's number. She picks up on the first ring.

"Aubrey? Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Uh, I guess I'm just nervous to be on a plane and all, after, you know, what happened to Mom and Dad."

"Oh, Aubrey, listen to me. You'll be fine. Niall's your best friend. You'll be okay, I promise. You guys are in flying first class, you'll be safe."

"We are?"

"Oh... he didn't tell you?"

"No..."

"Oh, well, don't overthink things, Aub. You'll be fine. Try to get some sleep. And let Niall know if your feeling anxious."

"Okay, thanks Kelsey."

"Anytime. Have a safe flight. Love you!"

"Love you too, bye." I wash my hands and go back out to meet Niall.