Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

(Aubrey's POV)

"Aub! Your phone is ringing." Kelsey shouted from downstairs.

"Who is it?" I mumble, hoping she could hear me.

"It's... uh it's, Niall?" She says it as if it's a question. I sit up immediately.

"Answer for me!" I slip on my slippers as I hear Kelsey answer the phone. I jog down the stairs, careful not to fall since I'm so clumsy in the morning. Kelsey hands the phone to me and I hold it up to my ear.

"Hi, Niall," I say and sit down and the kitchen counter. "Sorry, my phone was downstairs so, I told Kelsey to answer."

"It's all good." He chuckles. "I see you're still not an early bird."

"Niall, it's like, eight o'clock in the morning. How are you even up and functioning this early?"

"I manage," he says. I mouth for Kelsey to leave the kitchen and she goes upstairs, probably to her room. "But, I was calling to ask you what time you're picking Zoella up from the airport?" I get up and grab a cup for some water. I let the faucet fill the cup 3/4 of the way full and take a sip.

"Hmmm, I think 9 or something?" He laughs at the fact that I can't keep track of time. I've never been able to keep track of time. 

"Want to meet Harry and me somewhere? Starbucks or something?"

"Sure, Starbucks works. Do you want me to pick you guys up after I grab Zoe?"

"Okay, sounds good."

"Bye, Ni. I'll pick you and Harry up around 9:30."

"Adios amiga!"

"I have no idea what you just said." Niall laughs at my oblivion.

"Google it," he says and hangs up. I climb the stairs to my bathroom and hop in the shower.

After I shower, I pick out my outfit. I put on some high waisted denim shorts, a neon pink shirt with a caged back, and a black floppy sun hat. (A/N: Picture below!!) I put on perfume and deodorant and grab my purse and sunglasses. 

I pop my head into Kelsey's room. "Kels, I'm going out. I'll be at work around lunch time." Kelsey was on her laptop. She gave me a thumbs up and I headed downstairs. I grabbed my keys off the counter, slipped my black flip flops on, and took a seat in my car. I decided to text Niall.

Aubrey: Leaving to pick Z up now. see u soon!!

Niall: k, sounds good.

I start my car and pull out, heading for the airport.

I wait for Zoella for land by the luggage pick up. I see her walk towards her flight's luggage and I run up and hug her.

"Aub!!!" She hugs back. 

"Zoella! I've missed you!" She pulls away and grabs her suitcase. "How was your flight?" I ask her, leading the way to my car.

"It was okay. Not the best but, it was worth it!! All to see you!" 

"Awww." Zoella was so sweet. I pop the trunk and load her bags. She sits in the passenger seat and I sit in my seat. "Okay," I say, putting both hands on the wheel. I pull out and explain the plan for today. "We are going to meet some friends." I tell her.

She puts her sunglasses on. "Like? What friends?"

"Like..." I start. "Niallhoranandharrystyles," I murmur.