Chapter 9

Chapter  9:

(Aubrey's POV)

"Hey, Aub. Do you and Zoe want to go get some ice cream?" I heard Kelsey ask from backstage. 

"Yeah, just let us finish peeling the tape," I told her.

The concert was over and the boys were phenomenal, once again. Zoella and I were peeling the stage tape off the stage and throwing it out. Harry had asked Zoella to go to the cinema and see a movie. She wasn't sure what to say but, I told her it'd be fine to go. We'll have a whole two weeks to spend to ourselves. Anyway, I think Niall's supposed to be coming over tomorrow? I'll have to talk to him because it's supposed to rain so, maybe we'll just stay inside.

"Aubreyyy," Zoella sighs as she plops down onstage. 

"What?" I laugh at how dramatic she's being.

"What do I even wear? Oh, maybe I shouldn't have said yes. Maybe he won't like me after he leaves. Maybe-"

"Oh my gosh, Zoey!! He likes you. Just don't over think it. We'll figure your outfit out tomorrow," I say, shrugging my shoulders. "And, Niall's coming over for the day, supposedly very early so, he can help you out. Maybe he knows what Harry likes."

"Oh, thank God for Niall!"

"Zoella, that's not important though. It's important to be yourself. Because Harry already thinks you're cute." I wink at her and she chuckles.

"He probably thinks that about tons of people. And being myself seems so cheesy." She stuck out her tongue.

"You are such a child," I say, mimicking her by sticking my own tongue out. "And it's true! Just be yourself. Because it's not worth it in the long run if he gets a false image of you."

She sighs. "I guess your right."

"I always am."

"Oh, shut up," she jokes, throwing her ball of tape. 

Kelsey walks over to us with her keys in hand. I'm assuming she just locked up her office for the night. We were the only ones left. And Hudson, but I think he might be getting ice cream with us. The boys and Kevin had already left, along with the rest of our crew. 

"You ready?" She asks, swinging her keys around her missle finger.

"Yep." I stand up and offer Zoe a hand, pulling her up. We follow Kelsey off stage and I throw out our tape wads. 

"Hudson!" Kelsey screams and Hudson comes running out of his office. We walk out to our cars; Kelsey and Hudson go in Kelsey's and Zoey and I drive in my car.

We all arrive at the cute little ice cream shop by my house. I loved this place. It always reminded Kelsey and me of the ice cream parlor down the street from us when we lived in Ireland.

*FLASHBACK* 

"Hurry up, you two! I'm leaving now!" Kelsey screamed to us from the kitchen.

"No, don't leave! We're coming!" I shouted back, grabbing Niall's hand and practically dragging him down the stairs. 

"Alright, baby sister," Kelsey says, and ruffles my hair. "Go get in the car."

"Stop babying her." Niall says from behind me.

I smooth down my hair. "I'm almost twelve, Kelsey."

"Well, you'll always be my little sister. No matter how old you are," she teased.

"I'll tell mum and dad on you." I crossed my arms and walked away, Niall close on my heels. 

"Well, Aubrey, do you want ice cream or not?"