𝐵𝐸𝑁𝑁𝑌𝐵𝑂𝑂

◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈
Rᴇᴄᴀᴘ

"It's almost finished imprinting." She said lightly as she brought her hand up, rubbing the mark on his chest hopefully easing some of the tension from the mark.

Feeling her cool hand rubbing the mark that seemed to be burning into his chest, Simon couldn't help the sigh that left his mouth at the feeling.

Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ
◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈

IT ONLY TOOK 5 MORE MINUTES FOR SIMON'S MARK TO FINISH IMPRINT, although the Soul-mark seemed to be a mix of Loki and Maleficent just as Lorelei is

The mark itself was of a Nordic Dragon, that twisted and curled until it came up with its head aimed out as if it was looking back at whoever was looking at it.

Running along the entirety of the dragon were golden runes, all of which were a part of an ancient language in Asgard that Lorelei had no clue to decipher, and within the Dragon's long body was a golden orb that leaked down.

Finishing up the tattoo, behind the dragon were two circles that seemed to not be able to connect/finish also being covered in the same golden rune.

◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈

◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈

"I should tell you the other things that come with baring the mark." Lorelei spoke softly as she glanced up after looking at the mark, the girl's eyes seemingly not wanting to leave it.

"What do you mean?" Simon asked with the same wide-eyed look, causing Lorelei to internally cue at him.

The teen's face looks so adorable and curious, if not for the somewhat large eye bags she would think the teen was the poster child of innocence.

"Along with the mark, soulmates can feel each other's feelings, we can tell if the other person needs us, or if the other is hurt," She began to explain all the other things that came with being with someone like her. "it's a bit much, but it's what comes with being with me."