𝐶𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐼𝑁

◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈
Rᴇᴄᴀᴘ

Hearing him call them Doug and Simon, quickly made their way down the stairs, coming to stand beside Audrey and Ben, the two looking slightly intimidated by the Vks.

"They're going to be helping you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms, I will see you later, okay, and if there is anything you need feel free to ask-" Ben tried to say to them but was quickly cut off by Audrey who leaned forwards a bit.

"Ask Doug or Simon." She said before she dragged Ben away, the latter allowing her but after they took a few steps he glanced back at Lorelei who was smirking at Simon.

He didn't know why he felt slightly warm in his chest every time he would look at him, even though he had only met her a few moments ago.

Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ
◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈

"Uh, hi guys, I'm Dopey's son," Doug said lowly as he looked between the Vks a clip board in his hands as he did so

"Uh, hi guys, I'm Dopey's son," Doug said lowly as he looked between the Vks a clip board in his hands as he did so. "this is my cousin Simon, Sleepy's son."

"As in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grump, Sleepy, and-" Simon stopped as his eyes landed on Lorelei, while Doug's eyes landed on Evie who smirked over at him.

"Heigh Ho." The two muttered at the same time as they looked at Evie and Lorelei, they had never seen two women as beautiful as Lorelei and Evie.

Even so, as Simon and Lorelei looked at each other, what happened between her and Ben once again happened with the two of them.

Their pupils shaping hearts and their irises once again becoming a bright pink, the Vks would have been surprised if they hadn't have known that Lorelei didn't have one soulmate but three.

"Evie, Evil Queen's daughter." Evie said as she walked forwards, giving Doug her most charming smile as she did, she was thriving at the way the boy was looking at her, she always loved the way boys would look so lovesick once they saw her.

Seeing Evie, walking closer to Doug, Lorelei walked closer to Simon in the same manor Evie did, but she moved closer to his side, letting their arms touch as she looked up at him.

"Lorelei, daughter of Loki and Maleficent." She said her title proudly, she would never be embarrassed about who her parents where, she loved her parents more than anything in the world.

"Okay so about your classes, we-uh put in the requirements already," Doug said stuttering as he kept glances back up at Evie from the clipboard. " history of woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the internet, and-uh remedial goodness101"

Walking to his side, Mal looked over Doug's shoulder at his clipboard, popping a piece of candy in her mouth as she did so.

"Let me guess, new class," She said gaining a small fearful nod from both Doug and Simon, before she turned to the other Vks. "come on guys, let's go find our dorms."