𝑇𝑊𝑂 𝑂𝑈𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸

◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈
Rᴇᴄᴀᴘ

"This is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history," He said as he shook Mal and Evie's hands, but paused once again as he shook Carlos's since they boy had managed to get chocolate all over his face and hands. "is that chocolate?"

Carlos only brought his hand up to his lips, licking his fingers free of chocolate, no embarrassment on his face as he nodded his head at Ben's question.

"As the day, our two people began to heal." He finished his speech as he lightly grasped a hold of Lorelei's hand, the girl rolling her eyes as she knew there was no way to not make eye contact with him.

So, deciding to just glare at him instead, the girl turned her head to make eye contact with him, but as she looked into his eyes something changed.

Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ
◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈

The glare that was coming onto her face, never appeared as she looked into his eyes that were an enchanting mix between a dim green and bright hazel.

For a second the two stared into each other's eyes, but the people around them say something completely different than the two did.

Everyone around them saw their eyes shift, their pupils turning into small black hearts while the iris swapped from their regular color to a light pink color before everything returned to normal.

It was apparent to the Vks that Lorelei had found one of her soulmates in the soon-to-be King of Auradon, and that the future king found his soulmate within the evilest villains' youngest daughter.

(A/N: This was something that confused me, but Lorelei is a year younger than the rest of Mal's crew, but because she excelled in evil school, she was able to move up a grade.)

"Or the day you show five people where the bathrooms are." Lorelei said a small smirk on her face, her hand still held lightly within Ben's grasp.

"A little bit over the top?" Ben asked going along with Lorelei's word, his smile becoming genuine as he talked to her.

"A little more than a little bit." She replied flirtatiously as she raised her other hand, putting her fingers together to show how much more she was talking about.

"Well, so much for my first impression." Ben flirted back, causing Lorelei to raise her hand over her mouth to hide the giggle that was leaving her lips.

"Hey you're Maleficent's daughters aren't you," Audrey suddenly said gaining everyone's attention as she moved closer to Ben, subtly pulling his hand from Lorelei's. "yeah, you know what I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff, oh my Mom's Aurora, Sleeping-"

"Beauty, yeah, we've heard the name." Mal said as she came over to Lorelei's side, her eyes not leaving Audrey's as she glared at her.

"And we totally don't blame your grandfather for drugging our Mother and prying her wings off of her back, then leaving her for a stupid crown." Lorelei said calmly as she stared Audrey in the eyes, she'd never forgive that man and has made it her mission to kill him.

(A/N: I'm using the storyline from Maleficent, not from the original Sleeping Beauty.)

"Water under the bridge." Audrey said putting a large fake smile, as she looked between both Lorelei and Mal; the sisters always stuck up for each other and their mother.

"Totes!" They said together in a high pitch voice, adding a fake laugh which Audrey joined in with the three of them ending it with a long sigh.

"Okay, so how about a tour yeah." Ben said suddenly gaining everyone's attention, as he tried once again to defuse the tension between Audrey, Lorelei, and Mal.

Seeing everyone looking at him, Ben turned around and began leading them towards the school, which had been designed somewhat out of one of the older Castles lying around in despair.

"Auradon Prep, originally built over 300 years ago and converted into a high school by My Father when he became King." Ben said as he stopped in front of a statue of his Father, the villain kids standing a few feet in front of him.

Ben gave a small clap of his hands, causing the stature to morph from the human King Adam to the beast he used to be, but the sudden transform caused Carlos to shriek and just into Jay's arms.

"Carlos it's okay," Ben said quickly as everyone looked over to Carlos who was in a blank-faced Jay's arms. "my father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything's possible."

"Does he shed much?" Lorelei joked lightly about the statue and Ben's father, she honestly wasn't expecting the soon-to-be King to answer her.

"Yeah, mom won't let him on the couch." Ben joked throwing her a small smirk, causing the girl to give him an amused smile.

The boy was surprisingly different than she had imagined, he continued to joke around with her as if she was a normal teenager that he had been friends with for years.

As she thought this staring at Ben's back as he led everyone to the school, no one speaking as they took in the sights until they stepped into the school's dormitories.

"So, you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon, like wands and things like that?" Mal asked as they all stopped at the entrance of what she believed to be the dormitories.

The rest of the Vks looked around in astonishment, they had never seen a place like this before, even Lorelei was a little shocked at the interior of the castle.

"Yeah, it exists of course, but it's all pretty much retied most of us here are just ordinary mortals." Ben said simply as he stopped in front of them, Audrey hanging off of his side like a piece of gum on the bottom of someone's shoe.

"Who happens to be like, Kings and Queens." Lorelei joked absentmindedly as she looked around the room, she hadn't even meant to say anything it just slipped out.

"That's true, our royal blood goes back hundreds of years." Audrey said her tone full of hostility as she glared at Lorelei, who whipped her head towards her quickly in confusion.

All of the Vks immediately glared over at Audrey, none of them liked the way the girl continued to go after Mal and Lorelei; it wasn't like they expected her to be nice granted who her Mother is, but she was worse than the other Vks on the isle.

Once again seeing the tension raising between the Villain Kids and Audrey, Ben quickly searched around for something he could use to change the subject; his eyes landing on Doug and Simon who were coming down the stairs.

"Doug, Simon, come down," Ben immediately called out to them, causing everyone to look over to who he was calling over to them. "everyone this is Doug and Simon."

Hearing him call them Doug and Simon, quickly made their way down the stairs, coming to stand beside Audrey and Ben, the two looking slightly intimidated by the Vks.

"They're going to be helping you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms, I will see you later, okay, and if there is anything you need feel free to ask-" Ben tried to say to them but was quickly cut off by Audrey who leaned forwards a bit.

"Ask Doug or Simon." She said before she dragged Ben away, the latter allowing her but after they took a few steps he glanced back at Lorelei who was smirking at Simon.

He didn't know why he felt slightly warm in his chest every time he would look at him, even though he had only met her a few moments ago.