𝑆𝑂𝑈𝐿𝑀𝐴𝑅𝐾

◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈
Rᴇᴄᴀᴘ

Looking between the two of them, before raising her hands in surrender and then walking over to her bed not wanting to get in the middle of it all.

"Evie," Lorelei said causing the girl to look over at her and stop glaring at Tyra. "I am going to open that door."

Lorelei continued to keep her eyes on Evie, as she slowly backed away from her heading towards the door; Evie only looked at the girl trying not to smile as she watched her walk over to the door.

Throwing one last glance back at Evie, Lorelei turned towards the door slowly opening it to see a very nervous Simon at the door.

Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ
◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈

ᴠ◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈

"Wow." Was all he said as he stared at Lorelei mesmerized, a bouquet in his hands, his word immediately caused Lorelei to blush and look down for a second.

On the isle she hadn't cared about male attention, adding to the fact that she rarely left the house, and all the boys her age over there were completely terrified of her Mother.

"She looks amazing doesn't she?" Evie asked proudly as she walked over to Lorelei, placing her hands on the girl's shoulders.

"Wow," Simon repeated breathlessly causing the three girls to giggle at him before he quickly shook his head. "I-I, Lorelei you look gorgeous."

At his words, he quickly thrust the bouquet in his hands out to the girl, who received them happily.

"Thank you, Evie did my makeup." Lorelei said with a large smile as she pulled the flowers up to her nose, subtly smelling them.

"Well, I think it's time for you two kids to go on your way," Tyra said as she walked over to the door, throwing her arm around Evie's shoulder. "I won't be here when you come back, make sure to be safe."

Her suggestive words caused the other people in the room to look at her confused, small blushes growing on all of their faces.

Seeing said faces, Tyra slowly realized what her words sounded like, causing her to quickly shook her head a small blush coming on her face, as she rubbed the back of her neck.

"Fairy Godmother, wants me to help her with some organizing later." She quickly tried to explain, but soon went quiet when she realized there was no coming back from it.

"Well, I'll take these," Evie said after a small bead of silence, quickly grabbing the bouquet from Lori's hands. "goodbye now."

With that she pushed the two out of the room, slamming the door shut with them on the outside of it in slight shock.

"Sorry about them, they're just excited for me." Lorelei apologized for her friend and cousin, but Simon only waved her off with a small smile.

"No, no it's fine," He said simply, as he nodded his head towards the right, for her to walk along with him. "they're kind of funny."

With that he let out a few chuckles causing Lorelei to chuckle along with him, the two walking down the halls of the girl's dormitory.

"So Simon, where are you taking me." Lorelei asked after a small bead of silence, turning her head to look over at him curiously.

"Well I have an entire day planned," He told her happily, his eyes brightening up as he looked down at her. "first I'm taking you to the Aquarium, the rest is a surprise."

◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈

"That was really fun Simon," Lorelei said happily as she and Simon stopped in front of her and Tyra's door, the girl leaning forwards and wrapping her arms around Simon's neck. "I couldn't have asked for a better one."

The two of them just coming back from their date, just like Simon had said, she and Simon had started their date out at the Aquarium where she met some of Ariel's ocean friends, then they had gone to the movies, then finally they ate at Tiana's Place where Lorelei got to meet Tiana, Naveen, and their daughter and son Tiara and Nanook.

"I'm so happy you liked everything." He said into her hair softly as he wrapped his arms around her waist, loving the feeling of her being in his arms.

Although for a moment the two stood there, their arms wrapped around each other feeling, the both of them feeling the light tension in the hallway, and after a few seconds the two slowly pulled apart from each other, their eyes quickly finding each other as soft smiles grew on their faces.

But once again the two stood there for a moment, looking into each other's eyes, before they slowly started leaning in, hesitating as their lips grazed against each other before they finally kissed.

Their lips molding against each other, moving in sync, Lorelei's hand moved up his neck before finding themselves into his hair, whilst he gripped her hip as he pulled her closer to him.

And only a few seconds later the two of them slowly pulled away from each other, panting breathlessly as they did so.

"That was-" Simon tried to say breathlessly, but was interrupted by a sharp pain coming from his chest causing him to let out a small groan.

"Oh my, I am so sorry Simon I forgot," Lorelei said shocked/concerned as she quickly opened her room door, leading him into the room.

Just like Tyra had said, she was nowhere to be seen in the room, which saved Lorelei the embarrassment of bringing Simon into her room after forgetting the whole marking thing.

"What's happening?" Said the guy asked confused as beads of sweat started to form on his forehead, groans leaving his mouth as she laid him down.

"You, Simon, are getting your soul-mark." She said feeling slightly guilty for the pain the soul-mark was putting him through, as she wiped some of the sweat away from his face.

"My chest hurt." He said panting in pain, as he started clawing at his shirt, rubbing the spot furiously as if it would cause the pain to go away.

"That's probably where your soul-mark is coming in," She said quickly as she immediately reached down to grab the end of his shirt before she paused. "can I take your shirt off?"

She didn't want to do anything he was uncomfortable with, so she decided to ask him instead of just undressing him, even so hearing her words, Simon nodded his head.

So she quickly made work of his shirt, pulling it over his head with little problem, before her eyes immediately landed on the soul-mark that was slowly becoming visible on his chest.

Seeing the mark, she couldn't help but smile at the design of it, it was a dagger laying on top of his left pec, it being a hint towards her Paternal side, and a dragon wrapping itself around it which was for her Maternal side.

"It's almost finished imprinting." She said lightly as she brought her hand up, rubbing the mark on his chest hopefully easing some of the tension from the mark.

Feeling her cool hand rubbing the mark that seemed to be burning into his chest, Simon couldn't help the sigh that left his mouth at the feeling.