𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑷𝑰𝑪𝑵𝑰𝑪 𝑫𝑨𝑻𝑬

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝
𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 - 𝐨𝐟 - 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰

𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐍𝐈𝐂 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐁𝐄𝐍, Lorelei quietly chewed on a few different berries and sweets neither of them talking as they sat in comfortable silence.

Although the comfortable silence didn't last long as for the past few seconds Ben was only gazing at Lorelei's face, the young prince just completely entranced by the young villain.

"So a little birdie told me that this is your second official date," Ben suddenly spoke causing the girl who had been completely distracted by the sweets to look up at him. "and although very pleased in being the second, I'm kind of shocked."

"How so?" Lorelei asked curiously as she sat criss-cross applesauce, she didn't see what was so shocking about her not having been on a date before coming to Auradon.

"I mean, come on Lorelei, your," Ben paused with a small chuckle before he stared at the girl for a few silent seconds until he started speaking again. "you are gorgeous, the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, so it's just a little shocking that no one's asked you out before."

"We didn't do much dating on the island," Lorelei answered simply with a small shrug of her shoulders, the young woman rolling her eyes at dating any of those wannabes on the isle. "especially me, my mom never really let me out of the house."

Hearing her words and seeing the girl looking down at the fruit in front of her with a sad grin, a sad and partially concerned frown came over Ben's face.

"Why not?" Ben asked curiously as he softly as he lightly pulled the girl's hand into his own, almost immediately causing Lorelei to look up at him with a small pink blush.

"The whole soulmate thing actually," Lorelei spoke as she held up their entwined hands to the boy, a sad smile growing on her face. "she was scared I'd find them on the island and they'd be some insane douche, like Gaston's son."

"No way." Ben shook his head at the thought of Lorelei being forced to stay away from people because her mother didn't want her to find her soulmate.

"Well I guess he's not too bad, I mean he's a nice guy, but he's just a bit dense in the head," Lorelei corrected her words mindlessly, thinking that Ben was upset about her talking bad about another person. "or so I've heard, I only really know what the others have told me about some of the more popular villain kids."

"No, I meant there's no way she kept you locked up," Ben corrected himself after a few seconds as he lightly pulled the girl towards him, the boy still lying back using his arm to keep him up. "there's no way anyone could treat someone as amazing as you badly."

Hearing his words the blush on Lorelei's face grew larger as she avoided eye contact for a few seconds, she never expected the soon-to-be king to be so flirtatious.

Not that she minded it though.

"Your quite the flirt, prince." Lorelei pointed as she looked at him, trying her best to bring down the blush on her as she started flirting back with him.

"Only for someone as amazing as you, princess." Ben flirted back with a nod of his head, if it had been anyone else Lorelei would have thought it was cheesy.

"Princess, huh?" She asked with a small chuckle and squint of her eyes, which only got a small chuckle back from Ben as well.

"Well I figured, soulmate means we're together forever," Ben spoke softly as he used his other hand to softly stroke at the girl's blushing cheek. "so if I'm prince, your princess."