𝑆𝐴𝐷 𝑇𝑅𝑈𝑇𝐻

◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈
Rᴇᴄᴀᴘ

"Aʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs," Lᴏʀᴇʟᴇɪ sᴘᴏᴋᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ʀᴜsʜ ᴀs sʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʟᴏsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴏʀ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ sʜᴇ'ᴅ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴ ɪғ sʜᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴍ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. "ʙʏᴇ ʙʏᴇ ɴᴏᴡ."

"Oʜ ʙᴜᴛ, ɴᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴘʟᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏғ-" Bᴇɴ ᴡᴀs ᴄᴜᴛ ᴏғғ ᴀs Lᴏʀᴇʟᴇɪ ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴏʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ʜɪs ғᴀᴄᴇ, sᴍɪʟɪɴɢ ᴀs sʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇᴅ ʜɪs ᴀᴅᴏʀᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴀᴄᴇ.

Sᴄᴀɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴄᴇs ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴇʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ, ᴀ ʟᴀʀɢᴇ sᴍɪʀᴋ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ Lᴏʀᴇʟᴇɪ's ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴀs ʜᴇʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀɴ.

"I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪᴛ's ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ Bᴇɴɴʏʙᴏᴏ ɢᴏᴛ ʜɪᴍsᴇʟғ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ɢɪʀʟғʀɪᴇɴᴅ," Sʜᴇ sᴘᴏᴋᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅs Mᴀʟ, ᴡʜᴏ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ ɢʀᴇᴡ ᴀ sɪᴍɪʟᴀʀ sᴍɪʀᴋ.

"Aɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴘᴇʟʟ." Mᴀʟ sᴘᴏᴋᴇ ᴀs sʜᴇ ᴛᴏssᴇᴅ Lᴏʀᴇʟᴇɪ's sᴘᴇʟʟ-ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴍ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ.

Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ
◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈

𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐏, the five villain kids stood around as they attempted to bake a batch of cookies that would contain The Love Spell they would be using on Ben to get close to the wand.

Despite all of them being in the kitchen to 'help' only two of them were actually working on the ingredients, three if you count Evie who was cleaning up the things Mal and Lorelei had finished using.

"All right, we should be just about done." Mal spoke up as she finished stirring the batter until it looked like cookie mix, although Lorelei nudged her shoulder to make her continue.

"No, it says we still need one tear," Lorelei said reading out the special ingredients from the book, before looking around the room slightly annoyed. "and I never cry, and neither does Mal."

"Let's just chop up some onions then." Carlos said from behind the girls, the boy holding up an onion towards Lorelei, who only rose her eyebrow looking at it and then at him.

Seeing the way she was looking, Carlos quickly pulled the onion back over to himself, the boy holding it to his chest as he avoided eye contact with her.

"We can't just cut up an onion Carlos," Mal spoke hesitantly as she pulled her sister back away from the boy, by moving the mixing bowl into her hand and having her stir. "we need one tear of genuine human sadness, and this love potion gets the best reviews so we have to follow it exactly."

At the end of her words, Mal slammed her book down onto the metal counter causing Evie and Carlos to jump at the sudden noise, Jay, on the other hand, let out a sigh.

The boy was used to the girl's quick anger as he moved over towards her, lightly laying his hands on her shoulder trying his best to calm her down as he rubbed them gently.