𝑀𝐴𝐺𝐼𝐶𝐴𝐿

◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈
Rᴇᴄᴀᴘ

Nᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ, ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ᴇʏᴇs, ɴᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛᴀʙʟᴇ sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ.

As ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʟɪᴘs ɢʀᴇᴡ ᴄʟᴏsᴇʀ, ɢʜᴏsᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇʏᴇs sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅs ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴄʟᴏsɪɴɢ, ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴜᴅ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ Bᴇʟʟ ʀᴀɴɢ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴄʟᴀss.

Tʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ɪᴍᴍᴇᴅɪᴀᴛᴇʟʏ ᴊᴜᴍᴘᴇᴅ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ɪᴛ, ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴘᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴀs ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴅ ʀᴜɴ ᴍɪʟᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ʜᴀᴍᴍᴇʀɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʜᴇsᴛs.

Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ
◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐏, Doug, Evie, Lorelei, and Simon somehow all had gotten this class together.

Although only two out of four of them were paying attention to the class, those two people were Simon and Lorelei.

Doug, on the other hand, was in a daze as he focused on Evie, who in turn was focused on one of the princes at the table next to them.

"Any chance he's in line for a throne, anywhere in line?" Evie asked while she looked at the prince as if she was in some kind of trance.

Hearing her question, Simon looked over at the girl confused, before looking over and letting out an annoyed sigh when he saw who she was looking at.

"That's Chad Charming," Simon spoke simply, before shaking his head and looking back down at his work. "he's Prince Charming Jr, Cinderella's son."

"Chad inherited the charm, but not a lot of there-there, know what I mean?" Doug spoke as he glared at Chad, so many girls had fallen for the charm of the Charming.

"Looks like there-there to me." Evie spoke with a dreamy sigh, as she continued to gaze at Chad, the boy seeming unaware of it all.

Lorelei, hearing all of the talks, lifted her head to see the teen that they were talking about; she laid eyes on him almost immediately.

Chad Charming, the guy was conventionally attractive to the eyes of people, with caramel blonde hair and light blue eyes; he looked like Cinderella and Prince Charming's kid.

"Evie," The teacher spoke up as he took notice of Evie not paying any attention to what he was talking about. "perhaps this is just a review for you, so tell me, what is the average atomic weight of silver?"

Hearing his question, the ever-smart Evie was stumped, the girl had always been smarter than most '-although she did hide it often-' but the school on the Isle wasn't versed in Advanced Chemistry.

"Atomic weight, uhm," Evie paused her words to let out a nervous giggle, before letting out a small joke. "well not very much, I mean it's an atom right?"

Although the teacher wasn't very amused as he just looked at her before turning around and pointing back at the equation on the board.

Seeing him pointing at the board, Evie let out a small pout before making her way towards the boards; taking the chalk from the teacher's hand.