𝐷𝑂𝑁𝐸 𝐼𝑁 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐷𝐴𝑅𝐾

◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈
Rᴇᴄᴀᴘ

Hᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ sᴡɪғᴛʟʏ ᴀs sʜᴇ ᴍᴜʟʟᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ, sʜᴇ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴘʟᴀɴs, ʙᴜᴛ sʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀʏ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ sᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴇɴ.

Hɪs ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀsᴋ ʜᴇʀ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴ sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ʟᴀʀɢᴇ ᴍᴀɴɴᴇʀ, ɪɴ sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴄᴀᴜsᴇᴅ ᴀ ʙʟᴜsʜ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇʀ ғᴀᴄᴇ, ʜᴇʀ sᴛᴀɴᴅᴀʀᴅs ᴛᴏ ʀɪsᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʟʟs ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ.

"Yᴇs Bᴇɴ, I'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ." Lᴏʀᴇʟᴇɪ sᴀɪᴅ ʟᴏᴡʟʏ ᴀs sʜᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴇɴ, ʜᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴄᴀᴜsɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴄᴋʟʏ ᴘᴜʟʟ ʜᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʜɪᴍ.

Hᴜɢɢɪɴɢ ʜɪs sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʜᴇ's ɢᴏᴛ, ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ.

Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ
◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈

𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐍𝐈𝐂 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄, 𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐆, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐍, Lorelei was the first to notice Mal, who was running over towards where their dorms where.

"Mal?!" Lorelei shouted over towards her sister in slight confusion, the only time she saw Mal running was when she was caring an arm full of things she'd stolen to bring back home.

Hearing her sister's shout, Mal was quick to stop running with a small slide before she turned her head side to side in search of Lorelei.

Her eyes widened in relief as they landed on Lorelei, who was waving her hand profusely to grab her sister's attention.

"Lorelei!" Mal shouted in relief as she ran towards them, Lorelei and Evie were quick to meet her a few feet away from where they were sitting.

"What-what-what's wrong, why were you running?" Lorelei asked still confused but growing concerned as she grabbed a hold of her panting sister's upper arms.

"Jay...asked me out.... on a date." Mal said throwing baited breaths before leaning forwards, holding her knees as she tried to get her breath back.

It had been a while since she had to run so fast and so far, usually on the isle after stealing it would be easy to duck off into an alley to avoid being caught.

"Oh, my Gods." Evie and Lorelei squealed together as they turned towards each other jumping up and down and clasping hands before they turned back toward Mal.

The two not even realizing how much of normal Auradon girls they resembled, Doug and Simon on the other hand only smiled with love-sick eyes as they watched the two of them.

"Wait," Evie said as she looked between the two of them, Lorelei calming down and Mal finally being able to catch her breath. "so Ben asked you out yesterday for today, and Jay asked you out today for today."

Hearing Evie's odd breakdown of what was going on, Mal and Lorelei glanced at each other before turning towards Evie and nodding their heads in sync.

"I can handle this, I just have to do both of your makeup in less than an hour," Evie said slightly freaking out on the inside fanning herself, before turning around towards Doug and Simon. "bye."