𝐹𝐼𝑁𝐷 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑊𝐴𝑁𝐷

◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈
Rᴇᴄᴀᴘ

"Well it's not bad," Lorelei said simply as she walked over to her bed, before she glanced back noticing the smile that was on Tyra's face, so she added: "for an oaf."

"You're welcome." Was all Tyra said as she walked over and jumped into her own bed, grabbing the book she had been reading a moment ago.

Seeing her cousin continue to be nice no matter what she called her, Lorelei had this strange feeling in her chest that she couldn't name.

"Thank you, Tyra." She said lowly refusing to look over at her cousin, as she walked over to her bags that were placed beside her bed already.

Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ
◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈

"Whoa, Whoa, Ah, Whoa!" Carlos exclaimed in shock as he played the game, that had already been set up in their bedrooms when they got there

After Lorelei finished talking to her cousin, the five of them regrouped in the boy's room, since Mal and Lorelei decided that the girl's room was way too bright.

"Jay, what are you doing?" Mal asked as she saw Jay dropping a bunch of random items on his bed, her words causing Lorelei to move over as well.

"It's called stealing." He smirked and said as if she had asked a ridiculous question, as he continued to drop the thing he had stolen onto his bed.

"Yeah, we get that," Mal said nodding turning and glancing back at Lorelei, who also was nodding as she moved to Jay's other side. "but why are you doing it?"

"Well Mal, Lorelei," He said acknowledging both of them before he turned back to Mal giving her a large smirk. "it's like buying whatever I want, except it's free."

Mal only giggled at his words, whilst Lorelei rolled her eyes at him, as she reached through the pile picking up a wallet and lollipop.

"Yes, Jay we know how stealing works," Lorelei said plainly causing him to turn towards her and stop eye-flirting with Mal. "but why don't you just leave all of this here and pick it up, when we take over the world."

"You know you sound just like you Mom and Dad." Evie said from her seat near one of the desks, the girl sewing a dress another beautiful dress.

"Thank you, Evie." She said happily as she held both of her hands over her heart, her words causing Evie to burst out laughing.

"You do it your way, Lorelei, and I will do it mine." Jay said smiling at the girl, before he picked up a purple bracelet from the pile, before handing it over to Mal.

Seeing the two-act like this, Lorelei rolled her eyes before she walked away from them, opening up her lollipop as she sat over on Carlos's bed, observing.

"Die suckers, Jay come check this thing out." Carlos called out to Jay, who walked over quickly grabbing the joysticks and moving over into Carlos's place.

As soon as he stepped in Carlos's place, the game opponent on the game swung at Jay causing him to duck down suddenly.

"Man, It's awesome." Jay said happily over his shoulder as he started swinging back at his opponent, occasionally ducking as everyone happily watched him, everyone except Lorelei.

(A/N: Am I the only one who noticed that they actually wasn't playing the game.)

"Hey," Lorelei said loudly standing from Carlos's bed, pulling the lollipop from her lips, her words gaining everyone's attention. "do any of you remember why we're here?"

She couldn't believe the way the four of them were acting as if they didn't have a mission to do while they were on the isle as if their parents weren't waiting on them to set them free.

"Fairy Godmother, blah, blah, blah Magic wand, blah, blah, blah." Jay said jokingly as he looked back at her for a second, before continuing his game, causing everyone to laugh at his words.

Hearing his words, a sneer came to Lorelei's face as she heard the boy joking around about something so serious, and the rest of them laughing along with him.

"This our only chance to help our parents get off of that dreadful place, " Lorelei said loudly gaining all of their attention, even causing Jay to stop playing. "to prove to all of those people out there, that we are people who shouldn't be locked up for the rest of our lives, right?"

"Yeah." The rest of them said as they looked down, feeling guilty for the way they played around and joked about something that was supposed to be serious.

"Your right sister," Mal said as she moved to Lorelei's side, placing a hand on her shoulder, before turning to her friends. "Evie, time to use that mirror of yours."

At her words, Evie quickly pulled out her mirror, as the rest of them crowded around her and her palm-sized mirror waiting.

"Magic mirror on the-in my hand, where is the fairy godmother's wand...stand?" Evie said tweaking the rhyme to fit the type of mirror she had, quickly the mirror showed them the mirror stand.

"There it is!" Jay shouted out as he pointed to the mirror, his obvious words had caused Lorelei to jump, and in retaliation, she hit him over the head.

"Yeah, we can see that," Lorelei said as she glared over at Jay, who shrunk down slightly as he turned completely to the mirror avoiding her gaze. "zoom out."

"Magic mirror, not so close." Evie said lowly to the mirror, which led to it zooming out, only for it to show them a picture of the Earth.

"At least, we know it's on this planet." Mal said sarcastically from beside Lorelei, her words causing Evie to roll her eyes before she tried again.

"Closer." She said but had to repeat it a few times since the mirror, kept showing things like the continent, then the states of Auradon, then this specific city.

"Can I go back to my game, I'm on level three?" Carlos said as he took a step towards the tv, his thumb pointing at it over his shoulder

"If you take another step, I will turn you into a three-legged bullfrog." Lorelei threatened him pointing her hand at him, but not looking up from the mirror.

"Stop," Mal suddenly shouted causing the boy to come back to the group, looking close at the mirror. "it's in a museum, do we know where that is?"

While the group was looking at the mirror, Carlos moved over to his brand-new computer, before searching around for a museum that held the fairy-godmother's wand; he found it in seconds.

"It's 2.3 miles from here." Carlos suddenly said causing everyone to turn towards him, before they quickly grabbed their things and proceeded to run out of the room, except Carlos.

Seeing the boy, not with them, Lorelei turned back running back to the room seeing him playing a little bit more on the game.

"Carlos, I will seriously turn you into a frog." She threatened him one more time, causing the boy to jump through the joysticks on the couch.

"I'm going, I'm going." He said seriously as he grabbed his jacket and ran out of the door, passed Lorelei, who once Carlos was far enough smiled.

Although she threatened the boy, twice, she wouldn't actually turn him into one, even if she did, she'd find him the cutest female frog to live a long life with.