𝑊𝐸𝐿𝐶𝑂𝑀𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐶𝑂𝑀𝑀𝐼𝑇𝑇𝐸𝐸

◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈
Rᴇᴄᴀᴘ

"Hey," Mal said tapping against the barrier that separated them from the driver, her tapping pulling everyone's attention from the bridge. "did this little button open up the magic barrier?"

"No, this one opens up the magic barrier," He said holding up a small golden button, causing all the Vk's to eye it, with that button getting their parents off the isle would be easy. "that one opens my garage, and this button-"

He stopped talking as he pushed the button above his head, causing the barrier between them to go off cutting off their access to him.

"Nasty," Lorelei muttered as she reached forwards grabbing another one of the candies Carlos had introduced to them. "I like that guy."

Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ
◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈

"Ow stop," Carlos yelled in pain as he fell out of the limo, Jay soon came out as the two started fighting over a towel

"Ow stop," Carlos yelled in pain as he fell out of the limo, Jay soon came out as the two started fighting over a towel. "you got everything else, why do you want whatever this is?"

"Cause you want it!" Jay yelled back as he continued to try and pry the towel from Carlos's hand, but the smaller boy was not giving up.

As the two continued to tussle, they failed to notice the crowd of people staring at them in fear and wonder, but Evie, Mal, and Lorelei immediately noticed them.

Seeing the two practically ruining the reputation of all Vk's, Lorelei rolled her eyes before she moved over to the two boys.

"We have an audience, quit it." She muttered lowly as bright green whips of energy, pulled the two boys apart and made them stand up.

She had inherited the telekinesis from both her Father and her Mother, but the bright green color that came with it was all her Mother's Genetics.

"Just cleaning up." Jay said smiling as he held every valuable thing that wasn't nailed down in the limo, it was a wonder how he thought he would just be able to keep all of those things.

"Leave it as you found it," The only adult in the crowd said in a sing-song voice, as she stepped forwards a large smile on her face before she went serious. "and by that I mean just leave it."

Seeing her go serious, Jay let out a huff before he threw everything he was going to loot back in the limo, minus the limo's golden hood ornament that he had hidden in his vest.

After throwing everything back, Jay's eyes immediately landed on the girl standing alongside the woman, she was beautiful, to say the least.

"Hello foxy, the name's Jay." Jay said taking a step forwards, his best smirk on his face as he looked down at the girl who seemed uncomfortable.