𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐶𝑂𝑂𝐾𝐼𝐸

◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈
Rᴇᴄᴀᴘ

"Fɪɴᴀʟʟʏ sʜᴇ's ɢᴏɴᴇ." Jᴀʏ ʟᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ sɪɢʜ ᴀs ʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴛᴏ ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ Lᴏɴɴɪᴇ's ᴡᴏʀᴅs.

"Bᴏʏs ɢʀᴀʙ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪᴇ sʜᴇᴇᴛs," Mᴀʟ ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴄᴋʟʏ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴊᴏʙs ᴀs sʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴍ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ɴᴏᴛ sᴋɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴛ. "Eᴠɪᴇ, ᴏᴠᴇɴ, ᴀɴᴅ Lᴏʀɪ-"

"I'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴜɢʜ." Lᴏʀᴇʟᴇɪ sᴀɪᴅ ɪɴᴛᴇʀʀᴜᴘᴛᴇᴅ Mᴀʟ ᴀs sʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪxɪɴɢ ʙᴏᴡʟ, ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪᴇ sʜᴇᴇᴛ.

Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ
◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈

𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐏, Lorelei was a bit confused as she continuously was thanked by the girl's who's hair she and Mal fixed.

Lorelei gave every girl she passed an awkward smile as they thanked and spoke to her, she was used to people fearing her, not this.

"Look it's Lorelei!" Some random girl spoke out loudly as Lorelei walked near them, causing the rest of her group to look over in excitement.

"Lorelei, can you tell Mal I love my new hair." One of the girls said causing Lorelei to give her a fake smile and nod her head, the girl just wanting to get to her locker faster.

"And I love my hair, Lori!" Another girl called out happily using Lorelei's nickname, causing the girl to give her a nod before walking over to her locker.

Taking a deep breath, Lorelei quickly filled her locker with the things she didn't need for her next class and took out the things that she did until a voice spoke up from behind her.

"Are you feeling kind of weird about this?" Jay asked as he walked over stopping directly beside Lorelei, with Mal under his arm.

"Yeah we talked on our way over here," Mal spoke up causing Lorelei to look at her confused, the girl not understanding what her sister meant. "Auradon isn't so bad, we can't we stay here and be..."

"Good," Lorelei asked her older sister confused and slightly angry, her tone of voice causing Mal to look away in embarrassment. "are you both insane."

Although Lorelei's tone and words didn't fully fit how she felt, they still represented her even if it was in the smallest way.

The girl couldn't just leave her mother stranded on that isle, there was no way she would even think to leave her mother there, if only she could come to Auradon if only their family could be whole.

"Long live evil, you two are one of the meanest people I know, you're awful, your bad news," Lorelei continued to speak to them, taking a small pause before snapping her fingers in their face: "snap out of it!"

"Thanks, Lori," Jay spoke up in a fake happy tone as he gave the girl a wide smile, Mal giving her a smaller one beside him. "we needed that."

Hearing their words, Lorelei nodded her head at the two of them before they walked away, heading directly for the group of girls that had previously been talking to Lorelei.