𝐷𝐼𝐷 𝐼 𝑀𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁

◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈
Rᴇᴄᴀᴘ

Aʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴀᴠᴏɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ, ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ VKs sʟᴏᴡʟʏ ᴄʀᴇᴘᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ɪɴ ᴀɴ ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴀɴɴᴇʀ.

"Hᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ, ʙʀᴏ?" Jᴀʏ ᴡʜɪsᴘᴇʀᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ Bᴇɴ's ᴇᴀʀ ᴀs ʜᴇ ʟᴀɪᴅ ʜɪs ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴏɴ ʜɪs sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀs ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ, ʙᴜᴛ Bᴇɴ's ᴇʏᴇs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇғᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏғ Lᴏʀᴇʟᴇɪ's.

"I ғᴇᴇʟ-I ғᴇᴇʟ, I ғᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ-ʟɪᴋᴇ sɪɴɢɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ," ʜᴇ sᴀɪᴅ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs ᴡɪᴅᴇɴ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ I ᴛʜʀᴇᴡ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʜɪs ᴍᴏᴜᴛʜ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ sɪɴɢɪɴɢ. "Lᴏʀᴇʟᴇɪ, Lᴏʀᴇʟᴇɪ-"

Tʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴇɴ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ sɪɴɢɪɴɢ Lᴏʀᴇʟᴇɪ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ ʟᴏᴜᴅʟʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴄᴋʟʏ ᴄᴜᴛ ᴏғғ ʙʏ Lᴏʀᴇʟᴇɪ ᴀs sʜᴇ ʟᴜʀᴄʜᴇᴅ ғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅs ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀɪɴɢ ʜɪs ᴍᴏᴜᴛʜ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴀɴᴅ.

Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ
◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈

𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐒 𝐉𝐀𝐘 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐀𝐋, the ball in his lacrosse stick, Lorelei couldn't help to scream along with Mal and Evie.

The three watched as Carol, Jay, and Ben all helped each other on the field, the three boys playing as a team as they moved closer to scoring the final goal.

This goal was scored after Jay made a selfless move of passing the ball over to Ben, who shot the ball.

Seeing this move Lorelei paused her cheering, although prideful of her friends and soulmate scoring the goal.

She'd never seen Jay be selfless, causing her to turn towards Mal who had the same confused look.

"Did he just?" Mal trailed off as she glanced back at the field, the boys celebrating along with the rest of the team.

"Be selfless," Lorelei finished her words as she kept her eyes on the field, a strange feeling coming over her. "yeah."

Although Lorelei didn't have much time to think about that feeling, her thoughts were quickly interrupted by the sound of Ben's voice.

"Excuse me, excuse me can I have your attention, please," Ben's voice rang out over the loudspeakers, the teen standing on top of where the shooter was supposed to be. "there's something I'd like to say!"

Everyone watched on Ben paused for a moment, his eyes darting out over the crowd until they landed on Lorelei, who was watching on confused.

" Give me an ''L!" Ben suddenly shouted out with a smile on his face, the boy making an L with his arms.

"L!" The crowd shouted out doing the same positions he did, all except the Vk's, the small group only watching on.

"Give me an 'O'!" He shouted out another letter, which lead to a repeated game as everyone followed after doing it.

"'O'!"

"Give me an 'R'!"

"'R'!"

"Give me an 'I'!"