𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑃𝑂𝑆𝐴𝐿

◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈
Rᴇᴄᴀᴘ

"Yᴇᴀʜ I ᴍᴇᴀɴ, ᴡᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪғ sʜᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ," Lᴏʀᴇʟᴇɪ ʙᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇᴅ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ, sʜᴇ ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴏ ʜʏᴘᴇ ᴜᴘ Eᴠɪᴇ. "ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ᴛɪᴘs, ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ ғᴇᴇʟ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ."

"I ɢᴜᴇss I ᴀᴍ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ." Eᴠɪᴇ sᴘᴏᴋᴇ ᴀ sᴍɪʟᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇʀ ғᴀᴄᴇ, Lᴏʀᴇʟᴇɪ's ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪᴇʀ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ.

"Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴇғɪɴɪᴛᴇʟʏ ɢɪғᴛᴇᴅ." Lᴏʀᴇʟᴇɪ ᴀɴᴅ Mᴀʟ sᴀɪᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ᴄᴀᴜsɪɴɢ Eᴠɪᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ɢɪɢɢʟᴇ.

"Tʜᴀɴᴋs, ɢᴜʏs." Sʜᴇ sᴘᴏᴋᴇ ᴀs sʜᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴡ ʜᴇʀ ᴀʀᴍs ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs, Mᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ Lᴏʀᴇʟᴇɪ ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɢ.

Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ
◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈

𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒, Lorelei looked on in confusion and slight worry at Evie, who was swiftly shifting through her purse.

That was until their teacher, Mr. Deley, spoke up grabbing both of their attention along with Doug and Simon.

"Looking for something," Mr. Deley asked suspiciously as the four of them looked up, the man holding her magic mirror in his hand. "thank you, Chad."

Evie, Lorelei, Simon, and Doug all took a glance over at Chad, who only looked at them smugly in return.

His smug look caused all four of them to glare angrily at him, although only Lorelei's glare struck fear into the boy's heart.

It's gratifying to see someone still respects the honor code, it will be my recommendation that you are expelled." Mr. Deley said as he turned towards the board, Lorelei lunging at him as he turned his back.

However Simon quickly held her back, the boy not wanting her to get expelled or suspended for attacking a teacher.

"Mr. Deley, I-" Evie attempted to clear her name but failed to come up with a lie whilst looking around in frustration.

Seeing this Lorelei was about to take up for her closest female friend, but Doug jumped up first to take up for her.

"But that isn't fair, obviously she wasn't cheating since she didn't have that...whatever it is." Doug defended the girl, pretending he didn't know what the magic mirror was.

"It's called a magic mir-" Evie attempted to clue him in on what it was, but she was quickly cut off by Lorelei.

"Evie, sweetie, you're not helping him," Lorelei spoke lowly in the girl's ear as she stood up before she looked back up at Mr. Deley. "in fact I simply had asked her for a pencil."

With this Lorelei grabbed a hold of a pencil that was sticking out of Evie's purse, her actual pencil being held in her hand.

"Actually, I was-" Evie again tried to speak up, but was cut off this time by Simon, who was on the other side of Lorelei.