𝑁𝐸𝑊 𝑃𝐿𝐴𝑁

◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈
Rᴇᴄᴀᴘ

As ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʟɪᴘs ɢʀᴇᴡ ᴄʟᴏsᴇʀ, ɢʜᴏsᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇʏᴇs sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅs ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴄʟᴏsɪɴɢ, ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴜᴅ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ Bᴇʟʟ ʀᴀɴɢ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴄʟᴀss.

Tʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ɪᴍᴍᴇᴅɪᴀᴛᴇʟʏ ᴊᴜᴍᴘᴇᴅ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ɪᴛ, ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴘᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴀs ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴅ ʀᴜɴ ᴍɪʟᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ʜᴀᴍᴍᴇʀɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʜᴇsᴛs.

Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ
◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈

𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, the girls were now alone since Jane and Lonnie had gone back to their bedrooms as it was getting late

"Yo-ho-ho! Jay yelled as he busted into the room, his loud entrance causing the three of them to quickly over at him.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Carlos exclaimed as he walked in right after him, the two holding up their new tourney jerseys with smiles on their faces.

Immediately the girls paused in what they were doing, as they spoke their congratulations to them in loud and happy voices.

"Did your plan work with Jane," Jay asked softly as he moved over to said girl, the boy sitting right next to her on her bed. "are you going to see the wand?"

"Do you think that I would be going through every single spell in this book," Mal spoke up as she slammed her spellbook shut, the girl already annoyed because of Lorelei's words earlier. "if I hadn't completely struck out?"

"Oh, someone's in a bad mad." Carlos spoke jokingly as he stood near Mal's bed, Jay quickly reaching his leg over and kicking the boy.

"Cut it out." He murmured lowly as he glared at Carlos, who was quickly moving away from him, as he tried to re-balance himself.

"My mom's counting on me, Carlos, I can't let her down." Mal exclaimed her anger now angled at Carlos, as she sat up on her bed from her laying position.

"We can do this Mal," Jay stated as he wrapped his arm around Mal's shoulder, determination flowing through the boy's body. "if we stick together."

Lorelei couldn't help but look at the boy with one of her eyebrows rising, she had never seen him show this much leadership, loyalty yes, but leadership and determination, no.