𝐼𝑁𝑆𝑃𝐼𝑅𝐴𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁

◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈
Rᴇᴄᴀᴘ

It was sort of a tradition amongst the three of them, whenever there was a disagreement, they'd flash their eyes at each other and who's ever blinked first they would be declared the loser.

Lorelei just watched on as her Mother and sister began to have their staring contest, but it wasn't long before Mal began to crumble, and she blinked.

"Fine whatever." Mal said with a huff, trying to seem unbothered by her blatant loss against their Mother, making Lorelei giggle under her breath.

"I win." Maleficent giggled herself happily, bringing a smile on both of her daughter's faces as they watched her switch back into her Motherly persona.

Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ
◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈

"Evie, my little evil-lette in training," Evil Queen said calling for her daughter, who immediately looked over at her mother

"Evie, my little evil-lette in training," Evil Queen said calling for her daughter, who immediately looked over at her mother. "you just find yourself a prince with a big castle and a mother-in-law wing and lots and lots of mirrors!"

The last few words the two excitingly said together, before bursting into happy claps and giggles, even after 20 years the Evil Queen was still obsessed with castle and mirrors.

"No laughing, wrinkles." Evil Queen quickly scolded Evie, as she noticed the girl grinning happily, along with castles and mirrors she was even more obsessed with beauty.

She had brainwashed Evie into becoming what she believed to be the fairest of them all, behind herself of course.

"Oh well, they're not taking my Carlos, because I'd miss him too much." Cruella suddenly said from her corner, a fake pout on her face as she looked at her son.

It was clear to everyone in the room that she was only faking, Cruella made a habit of acting as if she truly cared for her son, but in the end, she only treated him like her personal little butler.

"Really Mom?" Carlos asked hopefully, he looked so much like the puppies Cruella hated so much, with those big puppy dog eyes.

Carlos, like all villain kids, only truly wanted their parents' love and respect, but many of them have and will never truly get that.

"Yes, who would touch up my roots, fluff my furs, and scrape the bunions off my feet?" Cruella said sounding offended as she threw her foot into Carlos's arms, making the boy's face quickly drop.

"Maybe a new school wouldn't be the worst thing." Carlos said planning as he let go of her feet, it dropping to the ground with a small thud.

Seeing the boy so complacent with leaving her, Cruella quickly moved a bit closer gaining his attention before she brought up the fear, she distilled in him.