Chapter 5

Chaeyoung

Oh really
Really
I'm a mess
Stop pretending
Speak honestly for me
Oh really, oh really

I was slightly banging my head as I listen to the five-member boy band currently performing on the stage they set up. Everyone is singing along and some are even jumping to the beat. It's like we're at a concert and famous artists are performing.

Oh really
Yes, really
Even if you can't look at me all the time
At least love me now
Oh really, oh really

"They're really good! What's their band called again?" Jennie shouted.

"N.Flying!" Lisa shouted while jumping to the beat.

"They're amazing! Why are they underrated?" Jisoo shouted. They're shouting since they won't hear each other if they won't.

Oh really
It's hard to let you go
Oh really, oh really
(Freakin' hard to say goodbye)
Please just get up and leave first
Oh really, oh really
(Freakin' hard to say goodbye)
Oh really

Everyone cheered for N.Flying when they finished performing their second song. When they got off the stage, everyone cheered for Day6, including me. After a short introduction, they started performing. They're singing 'You Were Beautiful'. I screamed together with the other fangirls and sang along until their second song.

Yeah just shoot me
Bang bang
Your bullet bullet bullet
I'll take it anytime
If this is what you want
Just shoot me
Shoot me

"You're a big fan of them, huh?" I heard someone say beside me.

"Yes! I like them so much!" I said without taking my eyes off the band.

Shoot at me
Bang bang
That's even better
It's too familiar now
If this makes you feel better
Just shoot me
Shoot me

When their performance ended, I got a little disappointed. It's like I want them to perform more.

"Exodus is performing next!" Lisa shouted that made me frown. I turned to her.

"What? Who?"

"Lay, Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol!"

Oh.

"Are you serious?" I heard someone said beside me. When I turned my head, my lips parted a bit when I saw Sehun standing beside me.

He stood at the other side with the guys when we got here. So when did he get here?

I took my eyes off him and looked at the stage where the four guys are already performing.

Don't hesitate anymore please
Take my heart away
Yes, the sharper it is, the better
Even the moonlight shut its eyes tonight

Baekhyun started the song while he's playing the piano. He's on the right side of the stage while Lay is on the left side, playing guitar. Chen is standing at the middle, in front of a mic stand. On the back is Chanyeol, playing drums.