Chapter 11

Chaeyoung

"Aish!" I exclaimed in frustration as I run at the quiet hallway.

If the girls woke me up earlier, then I wouldn't have been late today! But I'm very late already and there's only forty-five minutes left before lunch so why shouldn't I just wait for the class to finish, right?

With that thought in mind, I stopped running and walked back while breathing heavily. After a while, I found myself walking at the side of the running track near the college building.

College building...

I quickly turned my head to the building and stared at it for a while. I let out a sigh and looked back at my way, shaking my head. I massaged my temple since my head is still hurting.

I didn't drink a lot last night. I remember that I only had two glasses of that drink. So, I get drunk easily? Well, it was my first time. I wonder how I behave when I'm drunk.. Was I chatty? Loud? Did I...

"Hi! Let's dance!"

My eyes widened and I stopped walking.

"Hi! Why are you holding my waist?"

I gasped as I cover my mouth in shock.

"Hi! Your voice is sexy!"

A shriek escaped my lips.

"I.." I trailed off. "I said that? To whom?" I asked myself. I frowned and thought hard to remember more.

"Mister, where are you taking me?"

My lips parted. What.. Did I.. Did someone..

I looked down my body and horror filled my being when I realized that someone must've took advantage of me while I was on my drunk state. I grasped my hair, but I shook my head eventually when I realized something.

"No.. You woke up at the dorm." I told myself. "No one took advantage of you." I nodded.

"Your friends would've–"

"What are you doing?" My eyes widened when I heard a familiar voice behind me. I was about to turn around but he was already standing beside me.

My face heated when I realized that he caught me talking to myself.

"Nothing." I said awkwardly.

"Who were you talking to?" He asked with the corners of his lips rising up.

"Ah, I-I was on the phone." He cocked a brow and looked down my hands. That's when I realized that my phone is in my bag.

"Uh-huh?" He teased.

"Mmh.. It's in my pocket now." I said as an excuse. He nodded even though he looks like he doesn't believe me.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"Are you here to.." he stopped and chuckled. "..see me?" He said that made me frown.

"Why would I do that?" I asked in confusion. He chuckled but didn't say anything.

"I'll get going now." I turned around and was about to walk away but he spoke.

"Wait." I faced him and waited for him to speak.

"Don't you remember anything?" He asked that made me frown. He lifted a brow and a sigh escaped his lips that made me more confused. Did something happen last night? Oh god, what did I do?