Chapter 6

Chaeyoung

"It would've been more fun if alcohol was allowed."

I laughed at what Lisa said while the both of us are taking a seat on the grass. We decided to hang out here at the field since Miss Choi is doing something important at the office. She opened a bag of chips and handed it to me. I got some and ate while my eyes watched some students playing tag.

"Everyone will surely get so drunk if that happens." I told her, laughing silently.

"Hey, I heard some juniors secretly brought some alcohol." My lips formed into an 'o' in surprise.

"Really?"

She nodded. "Donghyuk told me earlier."

"Was that true though?" I asked.

"Yes."

A voice said from behind before I saw Tao snatching the bag of chips from Lisa's hand. I looked behind me when I felt more presence and there I saw Kai, Sehun and Luhan.

"Hey," both Kai and Luhan greeted us. I smiled at them. The three of them stood behind us while Tao stood beside Lisa, eating her chips.

"It is now confirmed that it's true.. but do you know who are the ones that brought some alcohol?" Lisa asked.

"Leo.. Hyolyn.." Luhan said. "..me." He laughed. And I just realized that he's in junior year already.

"Woah, really? I'm glad you guys weren't caught." Lisa said, chuckling, before turning to Tao. "Yah, give me my chips back." She said but Tao just shook his head and continued to get some more.

"Yah!" Lisa shouted. I just realized that she's close with them already since she looks comfortable and acts casual with them.

"Wait. This tastes good." Tao said while munching the chips in his mouth. Suddenly, Lisa stood up.

"You don't want to give it back, huh?" She said before snatching Tao's phone placed in his back pocket.

"Yah!" Tao shouted when Lisa ran away. I shook my head a bit, finding her childish.

"Oh, it doesn't have a password! Guess I'm lucky today!" She laughed maniacally. I heard Tao mutter a curse under his breath before running towards Lisa. I chuckled as I watch the both of them running.

"Your best friend is childish." A laughing Kai took a seat beside me.

"She really is," I said, smiling a bit.

"So.. how are you?"

I was about to answer but I suddenly heard Sehun's voice.

"So.. are you still shy around me?" He asked that made my lips part in surprise. I gaped at him as he sit beside me. I can smell his manly scent. He looked at me and quickly lifted a brow with his lips rising a bit.

I gulped. "H-huh.." I said and quickly looked away from him. Meanwhile, I can feel Kai being curious about what his friend said.

"You know.. about what happened that day." My eyes widened when it sounded so bad. I looked at him, widening my eyes a bit. He looked at me with a hint of amusement on his face.

"What happened?" Kai curiously asked. I looked at Sehun in disbelief. I can't believe he made it sound so bad while his friends are here.

I looked at Kai and awkwardly smiled a bit.

"We met at the rooftop last week." I simply told him. He nodded a bit. I'm glad he didn't ask more.

"And she thought I was going to suicide." Sehun said, obviously wanting to tease me. I shut my eyes for a little while and sighed.