Chapter 19

Chaeyoung

"Summer break is approaching!"

Baekhyun joyfully exclaimed.

"Do you have any plans?" Jisoo asked while hugging herself. A yawn escaped my mouth as the cold breezy air hits my skin and blows my hair. Sehun, who's sitting on my left side, gently tucked my hair behind my left ear.

"Are you cold?" I shook my head as a response. In my peripheral vision, I saw him pulling his chair close to mine before placing his arm behind me possessively.

"None, actually." Baekhyun said before slumping on the chair beside Kyungsoo.

"I'm going back to China with my father." We all looked at Lay when he spoke after drinking soda.

"Right after the examination ends?" Lisa asked.

Lay shook his head. "Two days after."

"You can all come to my house after the exams." Kris said that caught our attention.

"Yes!" Luhan laughed. "We could have a barbecue party!"

"Oh yes! And we could swim in your pool!" Tao said that got everyone excited.

"Would that be okay?" Suho asked. "I mean, your father.."

"I talked to him about it and he agreed."

"Already?" Kai asked in a surprised tone. Kris just shrugged.

"Why? What's with your father?" Lisa asked while passing a bag of chips to Chanyeol who's sitting on the other side of the table.

"He's a bit strict." Kris answered.

"No. He's very strict." Baekhyun laughed. "I can still remember how scared I got when he heard me singing my lungs out at their hallway."

"You see, he isn't a fan of noise." Chen told us.

"Anyway, Lay.. You can some, right?" Minseok said.

"Yeah,"

"Great!" Luhan and Tao high-fived.

"I'll ask our cook to prep-"

"Sure! But I'm the one in charge with the barbecue." Chanyeol cut Kris off.

"I'll help!" Lisa volunteered. When I heard Sehun laugh lowly, I looked at him. He looked at me too and we both gave each other a smile.

"Kyungsoo, you should help too." Suho said. Kyungsoo just nodded, still staying quiet. Jisoo stood up and walked towards the railings, her hair swaying because of the wind. Seconds later, Suho stood up and followed her. No one noticed as they were all busy chatting.

"He likes her.."

My eyes widened a bit and I quickly looked at Sehun in surprise.

"Really?" He chuckled and poked my cheek before giving me a nod.

"He told you?"