Chapter 12

Chaeyoung

"Did you have fun?"

He asked while we were quietly heading to the girls' dormitory. I glanced at him and nodded with a smile.

"Are you feeling cold?" He asked when he noticed that I'm hugging the avocado plush toy he won as a reward after playing a few games at the arcade.

"No." The sky is already dark but I'm not really feeling cold since the fabric of my school blazer is a bit thick.

"Y-Yah." I said when he suddenly wrapped an arm around my shoulders and pulled me close to his body.

"It's cold." He said without looking at me. I frowned and sighed. I still can't believe we're being like this now. After a few while, I found the two of us standing in front of the girls' dorm while looking into each other's eyes. I looked down the ground, biting my lip.

"Sehun.."

"Hmm?"

"Are we.." I trailed off and looked up to his eyes. He raised a brow and waited for me to continue. "..really together now?"

He nodded a bit. "You asked me last night to be your boyfriend and I agreed, so.."

What? Does it really work like that? I haven't been in a relationship, so I don't really know.. Is that really how everyone gets into a relationship?

"You can't take back what you said last night." He said in a warning tone.

"Why did you agree, then?"

"Do you really have to ask that?"

"What?" I frowned.

"Because I like you, of course." He said frankly that made my breath hitch.

He likes me..

He really likes me?!

Oh god. I can't believe my crush when I was in sixth grade likes me!

"Aren't you happy that you're finally in a relationship with your crush when you were in sixth grade?" My eyes widened at what he said.

"What.."

He smirked. "Yes, Chaeyoung. I know." I probably said that to him last night. Aish, I'm never going to drink again. This mouth..

"Uh.. I'll head inside. You should go now." I told him.

A small smile appeared on his lips. "Mmh."

I smiled a bit before turning my back against him and walking away. When I entered the building, I leaned on the wall and clutched my chest with a smile.

I like him...

I was about to start walking when someone suddenly grabbed my arm and pushed me so hard, making me lose my balance and fall down the floor. I groaned and touched my knees. I slowly stood up and my eyes widened a bit when I saw two familiar girls.