Part 3

Just as we're on our way to the palace, Nicholas said, "I never got the chance to take you around, now I got it."

"Indeed" I replied.

"Elena, this may all sound crazy to you but here's what you're gonna do. You'll answer to me and me only, you'll only work when I call you doing.. Things I want you to do and it may include sex work"

I nodded, it's not like I have never done it before.

"Good girl"

Soon after we reached the palace, we walk along several corridors until one of the servant was requested to show me my chamber.

As far as I know, I only know the direction to the dining hal, the prince's bathroom, the prince's room, the kitchen and my chamber. This place is humongous and I just hope I wouldn't get lost.

I find myself staring at the beautiful, elegant ceiling of this palace. There's a large wardrobe and a large king sized bed, all for me. Inside this room is also a built in toilet. Very convenient indeed.

The prince requested that I should be at his room after dinner and he asked me to dress something from the wardrobe. As I did, the wardrobe is only full of lingerie.

I grab one, a maroon laced see through two piece. Then I cover myself in my own clothes and I head towards the dining hall for the servants. I dined a lot as there was a lot of choices, also a lot of people I didn't know.

They are all glaring at me as I eat, but I ignored them and washed my dishes right after.

"There's no need to do that, that's my job" Said a young guy.

"I'm sorry, I'm new here, haven't get used to everything.."

"That's alright, I'm Joseph, I'm one of the person that's in charge of the kitchen, both cooking and washing."

"I'm Elena, I'm here to assist the prince"

Then I heard whispers. Joseph looked me, grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Nice to meet you, lady Elena".

I smiled and replied, " likewise.. I'm afraid I have to go now" and as that, I rushed out of the dining hall and go straight into the Prince's room.

Inside, there is a note to go straight to a room on with the white door. I look through the room and I saw the white door. I entered the room and as I entered, there stood the prince, only wearing a pair of trousers.

He grabbed my body huriedly, undressed me and kissed me harshly. I moaned to the pleasure he's given me.

He then stopped kissing me, he said, "there will be tentacles, aiming to pleasure you and those tentacles are controlled by that computer, right there and I can feel, how you feel, okay? So don't be afraid and enjoy, also.. moan, don't hold back"

With that, he left me in the middle of the room while he went towards the computer table controlling what he called the tentacles.

Soon after, one tentacle headed towards my hands and ties them together. Another one grasped my left leg, and another one my right legs.

They're all very slimy, but tight grip. Two tentacles then head to my boobs

"Ahhh"

The slimy-ness of the tentacle circling my boobs and flicking my nipples softly, creates a pleasure I couldn't complain.

Another one then start circling around my stomach, lifting me up to the air a little bit.

"Ahhh.."

There 4 more tentacles and 2 of them and circling my thigh, giving me pleasure as they are squeezing them lightly and one of the tentacles actually vibrates.

The vibrating tentacle is placed on my clit and I couldn't hold back my moans.

"Ohh..."

Another one tentacles slowly inserted itself into me and I am beyond cloud 9.

"Ahhh.. Hhmm.. Ahhhh.."

The tentacles keep going inside and out, creating a friction & pleasure at the same time, while another vibrating one keeps vibrating on my clit, a light squeeze that I feel on my thighs and 2 tentacles circling my boobs, giving them a little squeeze once in a while and flicking my nipples, I am just lost for words and I feel myself coming close.

"Your highness.. I.. Ahhh...."

"Release, darling"

"Thank you...Your highness"

And soon after, I released. So did the tentacles. The one that inserted itself on my, squirted some milky liquid on my boobs.

I am panting, gasping for air while the prince walks towards me, lifted my chin and said, "how much do you enjoy that?"

I am too shy to answer and I just looked at him. He then kissed me, "I am not done yet"

All i could do, is only to surrender.