part 8 - N

I woke up with her beside me. I'm starting to grow fond of her company, it wasn't a lie when I first look at her, I was attracted to her beauty but the longer time I spend with her, the more I'm pulled towards her. I hope her feeling is mutual.

She hasn't wake up yet, still sleeping peacefully, so I head to the bathroom and freshen up. Once I'm back, she has waken up.

"Morning beautiful" I greet her.

"Hi, morning" She replied, smiling.

"Any plans for today?" I asked her.

"What would you like me to do?" she replied.

"I'm free for the whole weekend, lets figure out what we can do later, breakfast for now? You can head downstairs after you've freshen up, there's new toothbrush and new towels in the bathroom" I said, she nodded and I head down.

In the kitchen, the guys are already there, Timothy's cooking for us. He has always loved cooking, hence the restaurant. He actually studied Culinary Arts.

Shortly after, Elena came down the stairs, "Hi, come here I'll properly introduce you to everybody, you know Timothy, he loves cooking. That's Fitzgerald, Fitz for short, he's a professor. Next to Fitz, there's Zane a business owner, then that's Elijah, Eli for short, also a professor. Tobias and Karl, both doctors, Tobias is a GP, Karl is a gynecologist. Come sit here, let's much on this breakfast" I said.

"Hi.. Everyone" Elena greeted. Everyone smiled back.

"How uh.. How did you sleep?" Karl asked.

"It was good" She answered. Karl nodded. I handed Elena the knife and fork.

"Thank you" She said.

"I'd be glad to show you around after dinner" Fitz offered.

"That would be great, thank you" She accepted.

We ate the omelette Tim has made for us, not a huge portion just enough for this morning. Elena has finished hers too and so she go with Fitz who will show her around the house.

"I like her" Tobias said.

"Who doesn't" Tim replied. I laughed..

"So.. What's your plan man?" Zane asked

"I'm still figuring out, you know my parents, they haven't call off the search yet. In fact I'll still have to go through the whole audition and pick a girl. I wanted to let them know that I've found one. Elena. But the thing is they will do a background search, in this current situation, it would be bad timing to introduce Elena. She's not the best person to fit in the situation, she still has 0 knowledge about the whole business, not to mention the politics. My parents would be crazy... " I said, then back to silent.

"I could teach her if you want, out of the campus.." Eli offered.

"That was actually my plan. I would need your help and Fitz to taught her some lectures so that she would understand bits about what we're doing. Would ya?" I asked Eli

"I'd be glad to man. You don't even have to ask" Eli said

"Thanks man" I said, thanking Eli.

"When are you heading back to the palace? Will you take her too?" Tobias asked

"I figured its best for her to stay here unless there's something needs to be done" I answered.

"She's in good hands" Tim said.

"I know" I replied.

"Anddd... We're back, so again this would be the main area where we'll be most of the times because there are games, TV, kitchen as we all love eating." Fitz said, while heading back to the dining table.

"Elena, I was thinking, while living here, do you want to study business?" I asked

"I'd love to" Elena replied

"Great, Eli could teach you and perhaps Fitz too?" I said to Elena while asking Fitz.

"We actually talked about it earlier. Elena would love to learn more business and to understand better about what we're doing so she could help, she said so I figured I could give her some lesson in business off the campus, we can start Monday. Eli and I can take turns" Fitz said.

"Oh that's great. Thanks Man" I said.

My phone suddenly buzzed, I take a look and it turns out to be a call from Mom.

"Sorry I got to take this" I said, excusing myself out of the dining room.

"Hello mother" I greeted

"Nicholas, how are you dear" My mom asked through the phone.

"I'm great thanks for asking to what..." I answerer but is cut off.

"Now Nicholas, you would be here by Monday now would you? There are 5 girls in total that we think would suit you, stay here for some time so you can figure them out, and pick one in the end alright darling?" Mom said

" Yes mother I said I will be there, as promised" I replied, sighing.

"That would be great, see you dear, bye bye," and with that my mother ends the call.

I took one deep breath before heading back to the dining room.

"It must be the queen's call" Karl said.

"Who else, she wants me back to the palace on Monday for the whole audition finalization" I said, the tone of exasperation is clearly audible. I head towards the fridge and opened a bottle of beer.

"Here try this" Tim said to Elena offering her a drink in a cocktail glass. Elena took a sip and showed a sour face.

"Too sour?" Tim asked laughing. Elena unable to talk just nodded and laugh, "have this instead, this would taste better" Tim offered Elena another drink

"This is actually much better, thank you" Elena said.

"Tim, Eli and I are gonna go buy some groceries anyone needs anything?" Fitz said

"No thanks" I said, others shook their head.

"Elena, care to join us?" Eli asked. Elena looked at me, I said, "go ahead join them so you know where is the store nearby and you'd probably need some stuff too."

"Thanks Nic, I'll join you guys" Elena said.